Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Dihan I have all your mods too can't wait to play them all and the updated Shadow King!:)No I don't have them installed yet but I'll do another check upon the folders!thank you for all

ok done they are all in the right place!I think there is smth missing from the download!

You need the Official Characters Mod for any other mods to work. Just be sure to download Dark_Mark's mods afterwards because they include some other fixes that will cause you problems later on in the game.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I have a quick question. I just installed the Angel in Deadpools spot. The problem I'm having is when I'm in the choose character spot, I'll choose Angel and there is no announcement of his name like when you choose any of the other characters. Did I do something wrong in the installation? I also picked a saved game where I could go straight to the choose character screen to see if it worked. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Below is what I entered in the herostat.engb.

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser_light ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 162_angel ;
   charactername = Angel ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 11 ;
   mind = 7 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   name = angel ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_angel ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 16201 ;
   skin_01_name = Archangel (Death) ;
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = Halo ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Original ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Leather ;
   skin_05 = 05 ;
   skin_05_name = Archangel (Red) ;
   skin_06 = 06 ;
   skin_06_name = X-Force ;
   sounddir = archa_m ;
   strength = 7 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 7 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = angel_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

}
I'm back, in the pages of Doomwars. Doctor Doom knows talent when he sees it.

I believe his callout is in one of the newer versions of x_voice which is contained in the Official Character mod. If it isn't in the current version of the Official Character mod, it should be in one that will be released in the future.

Quote from: Dreaded Porcupine on April 19, 2009, 02:38PM
I have a quick question. I just installed the Angel in Deadpools spot.

I don't believe what I'm reading!  Maybe that's the problem - you replaced Deadpool :P

Seriously though, future versions of x_voice should have Angel.

I'm new to uploading mods. I finally upgraded my graphic card after having the game for almost two years being unplayable with my NVidia 5200 card. As for Deadpool? He was on the end so I picked him. It was more of an experiment to see if I could actually get a character in the game using XMLB. I already installed Tommyboys Avengers Mod which he made very easy to install. And an excellant mod I might add as the original Avengers are my all time favorites. I'm going for an all classic Marvel theme. The original Avengers. The original X-Men. FF4. Daredevil, Spidey, Strange. Etc.

Quote from: Teancum on April 19, 2009, 05:29PM
  I don't believe what I'm reading!  Maybe that's the problem - you replaced Deadpool :P

Seriously though, future versions of x_voice should have Angel.

So I see I'm not the only one that is a DP fan, hm! hahaha... He's like permanent in my MUA, for whatever roster I have! Always slot 11!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: Dreaded Porcupine on April 19, 2009, 06:13PM
I already installed Tommyboys Avengers Mod which he made very easy to install. And an excellant mod I might add as the original Avengers are my all time favorites. I'm going for an all classic Marvel theme. The original Avengers. The original X-Men. FF4. Daredevil, Spidey, Strange. Etc.

I like your roster idea alot!  Does the Avengers mod that you installed include Wasp?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

The Avengers mod features Wasp. I've looked at her talents and she appears to be quite similar to Storm. No wonder the mod automatically replaces Storm with Wasp.

I cannot get the Angel to fly. What am I doing wrong? I re-installed him and I still can't get him airborn. Everything else sems to be working OK. Can someone help me? I installed Tom's Avengers Mod first and then added a few more characters afterwards like Angel to get a real 60's classic feel.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on April 22, 2009, 08:29PM
Did you start a new game with default stats?

No I didn't. I went to a saved game where I could go straight to the change team menu.

That is most likely your problem.  Whenever you install mods you must start a brand new game with default stats each time or they won't work correctly.

Thanks for the info. Now that I got everythnig the way I want it except for one thing (I accidently deleted Tommyboys Hawkeye herostats and am trying to figure out how to open up the Avenger Mod herostat file), it will be better to start fresh.