New Skins and Stuff: British Psylocke

Started by shafcrawler, January 28, 2008, 04:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just added Priest Nightcrawler(as Teancum requested), Esme Cuckoo in her Brotherhood look, Cannonball from his days in X-Force:Counter X, a redone current Cannonball, X3 Arclight and normal Arclight. Check 'em out and leave feedback.

as always, great job (especially on the Esme Brotherhood skin)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Amazing work on Nightcrawler and Cannonball.  I'll get that new NC skin installed on the Xbox ASAP.

Nice work on all your skins, shafcrawler! And a happy belated birthday!

Man, your skins are perfect!!! keep your good job!

have you ever though about making a Ultimate Juggernaut? Just an idea!! hehehe!

Added 6 Xtreme skins: Bishop, Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit & Thunderbird III. A few of these have been released before. The only ones new are Storm and Gambit. Still, enjoy!

Nice work man!  I'll definitely get those in the mod asap.

So I got a chance to get an up-close look at your skins.  XML2 truly doesn't do them justice.  They're phenomenal, dude.

April 01, 2008, 04:03AM #53 Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:05AM by shafcrawler
Quote from: Teancum on March 31, 2008, 10:29AM
So I got a chance to get an up-close look at your skins.  XML2 truly doesn't do them justice.  They're phenomenal, dude.

Thanks. And I'm glad you like them. That's all I can really say. This means a lot.

Just added a Cyclops loadscreen that I love a lot, but am unsure whether other people will like it. I'll leave u guys to decide. Enjoy!

Awesome-o. Love the loadscreen. Could be good for Dark Cyclops in MUA. :)

Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 15, 2008, 06:58AM
Awesome-o. Love the loadscreen. Could be good for Dark Cyclops in MUA. :)

Except that's Ultimate Cyc in MUA :P

Love the new loadscreen man, I'm gonna add it to the review menu for XML2/MUA SE Xbox

wow cool. hey could i use this skins with mua

Quote from: Teancum on April 15, 2008, 08:23AM
Except that's Ultimate Cyc in MUA :P

I know, bugger.

Looks evil though. :D

Honestly shafcrawler that is one amazing piece of artwork. The Darkness of that picture on cyclops is unbelievable! Keep it up.