New mannequins (Omega Red, Mysterio, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and others).

Started by MXYZPTLK, January 30, 2008, 01:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Overload on February 06, 2008, 02:22PM
Midnight, Blackbolt has been done too, Mandarin, Enchantress, Gladiator, Balder, Sinister, and Rhino will come very soon!

Edited: Mandarin has been done as well.

Thanks for your work, Overload! Is anyone going to add these mannequins to their respective mannequinless mods?

@MXY-
:bowdown: :bowdown1: :applause: :king: :thumbsup2:

...I am speechless... :drool1:

Ok Mr. Sinister has been done as well so we can cross that one out...Preferably I like doing MUA Mannequins, as I leave the XML2 and XML mannequins for MXY , since he can do a heck of a better job making them!! By the way Angel is awesome!!!

:highfive:

Quote from: MXYZPTLK on February 06, 2008, 06:48AM
Blizz,
about Rogue, is that the skin you said?
as for Phoenix, Mystique, and Magma could you send me the skins plz?

Yep, that's the skin.

I'll try to send you those three skins soon. (Or you just download their mods.....)

Quote from: Dark_Mark on February 06, 2008, 01:13PM
Are you sure this mesh consists of one element only? If not, select a mesh and attach everything else to it.
thanks mate. that worked fine  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on February 06, 2008, 07:21PM
is anyone else getting the black dots of death (BDOD) on these mannequins? (black dots covering some parts of the mannequins)
it's strange.. i don't get this black dots here :confused:
so i betta stick to DXT1 i guess. i'm updating the mannequins later.. also i'm applying meshsmooth to some mannequins as Dark_Mark suggested since they get really better.

ps: sorry i didn't reply before, i was quite busy this past days.

Hi, great work on the manequins!!
I just have a question, what can i do to make cyclops look smaller? he looks big compared to the other manequins.

I noticed that too (Cyclops looks bigger).. would adding a "scale_factor" line in the herostat work or is that for something else? My guess is that would be in-game only though, and that the herostat probably doesn't have anything to do with the mannequin (?)

updated Cyclops, Omegared, Apocalypse, Juggernaut and Shard.

indeed Cyclops was too big. I made him smaller this time. But if you guys think he is still big let me know.

Thanks for the Omega Red mannequin!!!

EDIT: Sendspace expires very soon... So, you would have to upload the files once every month or so. You might want to switch to a different file hosting site. :P

EDIT: You can try ZShare http://www.zshare.net/ It is pretty stable for me.

Quote from: iammingy on February 10, 2008, 01:26PM
EDIT: Sendspace expires very soon... So, you would have to upload the files once every month or so. You might want to switch to a different file hosting site. :P
I know. momoshare is always down when i need it :(

Quote from: iammingy on February 10, 2008, 01:26PM
EDIT: You can try ZShare http://www.zshare.net/ It is pretty stable for me.

Edit:  Thanks, i'll give it a try :thumbsup:

SIMPLY AWESOME!!! Some of the old mannequins look odd... but this look great. Maybe adding some texture to the skins and making them darker would improve their look so that they match the ingame chars more...

But anyway, great work, hope to see more some more!!!

Cheers

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 19, 2008, 05:07AM
MediaFire's also pretty good, eh?
yep, files are not deleted and you can upload more than one file at once. i'm using them from now on. thanks man.

Update: Bishop, Toad, Blob, Pyro, Psylocke, Xman, Rogue and Chamber.
Preview and download links in the first page.

Added: Mystique and professor (chair).

Download Mystique

Download Professor

Edit: Sorry forgot to say Mystique was done using BliZZ's skin (correct me if i'm wrong).
Also, none of the skins or meshes was done by me, i'm just ripping them from the game.

Quote from: MXYZPTLK on February 19, 2008, 11:10AM
Edit: Sorry forgot to say Mystique was done using BliZZ's skin (correct me if i'm wrong).
I think this is just the normal Mystique skin from XML1 (if its the one i sent you)

All the updated mannquins were mesh-smoothed...? Wow, that must have taken some dedicated effort wielding the vertices!! :applause:

those are awesome, i can't wait to see the astonishing cyclops one in-game...