New mannequins (Omega Red, Mysterio, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and others).

Started by MXYZPTLK, January 30, 2008, 01:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: zvitor on July 13, 2008, 07:22AM
i need that too.....

Apparenlty, no one has this one or is unwilling to upload it, as there have been several requests (including my own). Sorry. Maybe one of our modelers will make a Pietro manny to match the skins in the mod.

Could someone reload Avalanche please.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yes can anyone re-upload Scarlet Witch's manequin, because I rather have the gypsy skin as a mannequin than the Force Works one. Also how exactly do you install the mannequin? Like where do you put the files and stuff?

To install a mannequin simply do what you would do to replace a skin , find the characters mannequin .igb file in ../ui/models/mannequin , copy its name and paste the name into the one you downloaded and put the new downloaded one  in ../ui/models/mannequin .

Quote from: Venom on February 28, 2009, 11:39PM
To install a mannequin simply do what you would do to replace a skin , find the characters mannequin .igb file in ../ui/models/mannequin , copy its name and paste the name into the one you downloaded and put the new downloaded one  in ../ui/models/mannequin .

Hi!
But, for example I downloaded the Ultimate Cyclops mannequin with the name 17202.igb and I want to change the original mannequin included in the mod, but Cyclops is in the official characters mod pack with another characters and their mannequins(BWidow, Ronin, Hawkwye...)so I don't know which is the cyclops original mannequin's name, and I can't change it.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Look in the character's herostat and find the name/number of the characters first skin and use that as the name of the mannequin and put in ../ui/models/mannequin .

Oh!
Thank you my friend!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

thanks, for the help. Also one question. I've seen previews of the Angel mod and it doesn't have his ultimate Angel costume. Yet the mannequin here has has the Ultimate Angel skin, so if you download the Angel mannequin here (which by the way doesn't work) would you get the Ultimate Angel skin? Plus, like I posted above, can anyone reupload Scarlet Witch's mannequin.

Could someone re-up the Havok & Magma mannequins please?  They look MUCH better than than the ones I have

can someone reload prof x on a wheel chair?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."