Online Danger Room Courses for regular play (updated 11-09-08)

Started by nodoubt_jr, January 31, 2008, 10:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Holy schnikies, I just realized something.  You said that you accidentally deleted the entire online grade and that made the Legend Grade disapear.  I have a feeling that XML2 also keeps the last grade hidden.  I bet we can add grades as long as we add them in infront of the Online Grade...

Quote from: Jack of All Trades on November 10, 2008, 08:38AM
I beat you to it bub.

no, you said you had to start a new game for it to work, with mine you dont have to.  plus did yours unlock the online arenas for the main menu danger room?

but who cares, the point is now we can play the online exclusive courses and arenas with our regular danger room stuff.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Mine didn't need a new game to work until I added the pyro level later.  I'm pretty sure our danger room thing is the exact same thing.  I do however think you deserve the credit for this.  I didn't even know that the online levels existed until I read this thread that YOU started.  This is all yours buddy. 

um, could someone help. I added this mod and the danger room courses from the main menu work, but the ones that you can only play within the main game, don't. I loaded a game, started a new one. Nothing. Another thing that I can't do with these mods. God im stupid
"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"

so you added the one from the first post (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1470.msg27879#msg27879)? Unpacked it and placed it Program Files/Activision/X-Men Legends 2/Data/ ?
The added Online Courses should be in the Legends section, so if its not unlocked yet you cant seem them.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

xmlcui is acting strange when i try to decompile this file. Instead of getting the "hit ENTER to continue" message after choosing the file to decompile, it skips it and ends up giving me a blank xml. I tested a different file and it's working fine.. I'm only having problems with this one. Can someone provide the xml?

In the ninja course, I can never complete the mission because the ''10 ninja healer'' doesn't appear.

This is a very old mod, so I'm not surprised that there's an issue with it. I think that these danger room courses might be included with the package mods for XML2 (the AXE, BHE, and MUE), but I'm not 100% sure, and they may work better there.