Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: TheStorm on March 23, 2009, 06:14AM
I'm sure Emma will be back :)
She was done really good in the show.
Does anyone know when the second season will air?
Did they even make any episodes from the second season?

Yeah, she was the whole star in the show :)
Acording to wikipedia the second season is in post production, they cited the next page:
http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=123

And there's no date for the release of the second seanson, but I imagine that in Latin America we will be the first to see the show again (just for continuity, here the series ended about 2 or 3 months ago) :)
:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hey guys here in Mexico the DVD was released short time ago in a pack with 5 dvds, it appear that is the compleate season. Damn I need monney for this :)

Picture taken form a magazine, sorry for the quality :(

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Why they put rogue in the cover she was such a pain!!! I really hated this rogue. Shadowcat also seem annoying and jean didn't seem right at all. I hope she gets better in season two maybe knew hair look? More of a 90s personality? Stolen marvel girl powers? Wheres nightcrawler or angel, iceman? I think the cartoon was a bit too childish for me.

btw: emma and nightcrawler were awesome!!

I love scarletwitch so much.......She's powerful witch.

In episode 26...Was Emma Frost dead? and How about Profx and polaris in 20th future after their fight with mastermold?.......I'm so sorry..if Emma was Dead..

Xavier is alive, but the future had changed so it's likely if the character is alive during the Age of Apocalypse then they'll be alive in this new future.

Emma Frost is "dead", but she'll probably come back as she's alive during AoA. Emma in AoA never joined the Hellfire Club, and to protect herself from Apocalypse's vendetta against telepaths, she had her telepathic powers removed and she joined the Human High Council.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

March 30, 2009, 08:33PM #96 Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:43PM by Wandagore
Matermold was destroyed by X-MEN yet? Will be season 2 ? Emma will have no telepath power?...in seasons 1 if she didn't turn herself to diamond she wouldn't be died..Yes?

What's about Magneto and Quicksilver? I want to know What degree of Scarletwitch power? Is it stronger than Magneto?

Quote from: Wandagore on March 30, 2009, 08:33PM
Matermold was destroyed by X-MEN yet? Will be season 2 ? Emma will have no telepath power?...in seasons 1 if she didn't turn herself to diamond she wouldn't be died..Yes?

What's about Magneto and Quicksilver? I want to know What degree of Scarletwitch power? Is it stronger than Magneto?

1.- Mastermold was destroyed in the first season, at least they hinted that.
2.- If they based the second season in the age of apocalypse comic, yes, Emma should be alive and with no powers.
3.- If she didn't turned herself into diamond, the Phoenix would consume her anyway, but as we see in the New Xmen comic (Grant Morrison), even if her diamond form is exploted, she should survive, so maybe she's still alive.
4.- Magneto and Quicksilver?, we don't know, maybe in the second seanson we'll have the answer.
5.- I don't know how powerfull is the Scarlet Witch , but if she was able to change the reality of all the world in a massive scale (House of M), I think she should be stronger than Magneto.

Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 31, 2009, 06:28AM
1.- Mastermold was destroyed in the first season, at least they hinted that.
2.- If they based the second season in the age of apocalypse comic, yes, Emma should be alive and with no powers.
3.- If she didn't turned herself into diamond, the Phoenix would consume her anyway, but as we see in the New Xmen comic (Grant Morrison), even if her diamond form is exploted, she should survive, so maybe she's still alive.
4.- Magneto and Quicksilver?, we don't know, maybe in the second seanson we'll have the answer.
5.- I don't know how powerfull is the Scarlet Witch , but if she was able to change the reality of all the world in a massive scale (House of M), I think she should be stronger than Magneto.

Well, if you ask me, there is a chance, that Emma Frost is dead. Season two will be very strange, I mean, in the real AoA, Xavier is dead (and he was there) and Magneto was the founder of the X-men. And I don't get that Cyclops thing. I mean, in the real AoA, Cyclops was with Sinister and Apocalypse, since he was a kid, so why will he became evil? The whole season two will be full of changes, so I'm excited :D

Quote from: Wade Wilson on March 31, 2009, 09:49AM
Well, if you ask me, there is a chance, that Emma Frost is dead. Season two will be very strange, I mean, in the real AoA, Xavier is dead (and he was there) and Magneto was the founder of the X-men. And I don't get that Cyclops thing. I mean, in the real AoA, Cyclops was with Sinister and Apocalypse, since he was a kid, so why will he became evil? The whole season two will be full of changes, so I'm excited :D

I know, I only hope that Emma return to the second season, but it's true the second season is very strange :)

Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 31, 2009, 01:28PM
I know, I only hope that Emma return to the second season, but it's true the second season is very strange :)

Emma is a great character, so I'm with you, WE hope Emma will return.

the ending that comes on on tv nightcrawler and shadowcat are cut off

well i dont actualy immagine her in the age of apoc future arc...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Well, she died in it. Me want Nightcrawler! Oh, and Deadpool!

I really don't have much of a care for Emma. For some reason I don't think she will be back as when she died in diamond form before Jean resurrected her. Emma didn't do it by herself and Jean doesn't seem to have much control over the Phoenix and the Phoenix is destroyed now.

Besides that I do hope Cyke will be happy that his love is back and become leader and Wolverine gets to be just like he used to. Storm needs to have more action and I'm just happy that Colossus is coming. He only appeared in one episode for Season 1.