Spidey's Character icons (Not sure how to fix banshee...)

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 13, 2008, 06:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Personally I'd say it's about twice the size that it needs to be.  It needs to match up with other ones.  Until then I probably won't add it as an 'official' smiley.

August 18, 2008, 06:29PM #76 Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:12PM by the amazing spiderman
ok, give me a minute....alright!. Is that small enough? it doesnt look good any smaller, so i hope it works...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

i cant see anything

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

does your internet browser let you view gifs? i don't know why it wouldn't but thats what my images are saved as

August 19, 2008, 12:43PM #79 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 02:41PM by Spider-Man
well yeah my internet browser does cause i can see mine and other ones but i dont no y i cant see urs

oh, i dont know what i was thinking. What i should have said was does your browser allow you to see images from photobucket.com?

Human Wolfsbane's head is too rectangular.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

August 19, 2008, 04:17PM #82 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:24PM by Spider-Man
i not so sure bout that ill check if it does or doesnt :spiderman:

wait are u talking bout the small icons that say that u made them?

all of them are hosted by photobucket.

well i see ur sig very nice :spiderman:

August 19, 2008, 07:08PM #86 Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:32PM by the amazing spiderman
thx. But to get back on-topic...teancum, i can't seem to reach thx. Could u plz add venom and carnage and any other ones u like to the website, if u approve. Oh, also if u think wolfsbane is a better size now i would apreciate it if u could add that one too. thx

EDIT: i know i said dust, but i havent had time to go on wikipedia and see what her powers are/appearence is. But i was looking through the unread topics and i saw banshee so i wipped this up real quick:. I just used sinister as a base then resized. Its 17x20, but its not done. I still need to touch up the appearence and give it an animation. Any suggestions on either?