Who do you want to be the ultimate villain behind the whole story in MUA2?

Started by iammingy, February 09, 2008, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, i voted for this 3 guys...

Galactus: He is one of the most powerfull entities in the whole marvel universe... pretty much like Dark Seed is in DC, he is the ULTIMATE villain for a Marvel title.

Thanos: Same as above...

Dr Doom: My favorite Marvel Villain next to Apocalypse. Dr Doom is a must!!!

CONCLUSION: Basically i voted for this guys cause in my mind, there ain't anyone that can pull chaos as this guys can. If this was an XML3 game i would probably go for Apocalypse or Onslaught (which are my fav villains in that series) but for an ALL marvel game i must say this 3.

Cheers

Well the end of MUA did hint at Galactus so I chose him but I think Thanos or Mephisto could be possible major baddies also. Beyonder and Kang would also be cool. Doom again as a major villian- Been there, Done that! Boring!

i want kang... it would be perfect a time travel scheme.... that would be sweet....!! but galactus is more likely 'cuz the end of mua. maybe kang can fight galactus too, but mess up the heroes plans so theres some levels were ya gob after kangs guys.... dude That wud be awesome and sweetoleea
P.s. speel checker wanted to change 'galactus' into 'cactus' lol  (acvtualy :rofl: times  100,000,000)

Galactus because the way the story in MUA ended,plus he would want the nullifier back as it is the weapon that can destroy him.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Galactus for sure is going to be..... Mephisto are you kidding he got beaten in the first game like he was nothing..

Some, most x-men. He was the one who healed may? Is just how activision decided to do with hes talent which was pretty much hidding behind blackheart.

Galactus: Because he is the ultimate bad guy ever. He's not even a bag guy, just a hungry guy. How did Hyperion beat him? (Exiles #45)
Onslaught: Because of his "Mighty Hand". I can't believe he actually said that though. And because I hated him for owning me in MvsC.
Super Skrull: No reason needed.

Galactus because the first had the perfect setup
Onslaught for his power
and Mephisto for his power too! :whosyerdaddy:

P.S, It's good to be back!

But you never actually defeat Mephisto, where you do defeat most other bosses.

I wouldn't mind seing Galactus as the villian

After seeing that the heroes stole from him, hes pissed and wants revenge, somehow he breaks Loki out of his prison along with Doom, and they could also get Thanos, and alot of other strong villians,

I just hope that if Galactus is used again, he is harder to beat in the 2nd game bc he was way to easy in the first one.

i voted galactus. It'd be really cool to fight him and his heralds. it'd be cool to fight vulcan too but i don't think he'd be a great main villain. A pretty cool unlockable character though?

Quote from: PackerFan8459 on March 01, 2008, 03:32PM
I wouldn't mind seing Galactus as the villian

After seeing that the heroes stole from him, hes pissed and wants revenge, somehow he breaks Loki out of his prison along with Doom, and they could also get Thanos, and alot of other strong villians,

I just hope that if Galactus is used again, he is harder to beat in the 2nd game bc he was way to easy in the first one.
ACTUAALYY MAYBE.... this is how galactus makes an aliance.... he isntt hungry so all he wants to do is destroy the heros. he makes apact with the villians if they help him get at the heros hell never ever eat earth!

I would say Galactus and Dr Doom, both to take revenge for what you did (prevented Galactus from eating a planet (wich made him look at the earth as a next meal) and Dr Doom, well to obvious to say why).