Who do you want to be the ultimate villain behind the whole story in MUA2?

Started by iammingy, February 09, 2008, 10:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic

While I agree with Galactus being the big villain in the game, I would like to see Mr. Sinister do some experiment on Apocolypse after he was defeated and he is revived and placed under his control. That way you have to deal with two threats. Preferably take care of business in Egypt, then go back to Mannhatan and deal with Galactus.

That reminded me of the SNES "Marvel Superheroes: War of the Gems" game, where you had to find the infinity gems in different locations before facing Thanos, including Egypt (along Alaska, Latveria, and for some reason some Boston Aquarium that was getting flooded).

In my opinion Galactus and Mephisto would be very good villains and if u add Thanos it could be the best combination of villains.
I thought about Mephisto because I liked the part of the Mephisto's realm from MUA.
And the fights against Thanos and Galactus could be in the space

Mephisto's Realm reminded me of WoW (World of Warcraft)...

Mephisto and Surtur would make a good combination for one entire act.

I say Galactus, Thanos and Mister Sinister. You don't get much of a fight with Galactus on MUA, Thanos really hasn't been a villain yet on any of them so far, which is sad...and Mister Sinister was just left out there somewhere after XML2 and he's a wicked character. I think Thanos would be the best Ultimate Villain though.

I think that because some of the game will be focused around the events of Civil War, MUA 2 may showcase some of the lesser seen villains with a behind the scenes kind of "Boss." I think the Red Skull would be a great candidate for something like this, especially given some of the recent revelations in the current Captain America comic.

At first I thought Galactus too would be the main adversary, but then I wondered about how that would tie into Civil War at all. But I would really like to see a villain that has to rely more on subterfuge and the use of other villains as his goons.

Wait, they said it was gonna be based on the Civil War events?

Not that it would be based on Civil War events, but that some part of the game will focus on the Civil War.

Wizard issue 199 on page 33.

"There's no word yet on specifics for the game's storyline, but insiders tell us at least part of the game will be based on last year's Civil War event."

Quote from: Kamasalasi on April 25, 2008, 06:34AM
Wizard issue 199 on page 33.

"There's no word yet on specifics for the game's storyline, but insiders tell us at least part of the game will be based on last year's Civil War event."

Eww... I don't want that heroes-vs-heroes thing in MUA2. :D

I think they should just add Thunderbolts (Songbird, Radiactive Man, Green Goblin, Swordsman, Penance, Venom, Bullseye) on the good side in the game as playables or NPC, if they are so desperate for Civil War stuff... ^^"

annilus (if it is the green guy with wings and evil) to excuse a battle in baxter building, mags to bring xmen back,and thanos,to bring the heavy hitters like nova.

Galactus is the most obvious pick, aside from being a kickass last boss, so he got my vote.

Thanos is also a very cool character to battle with, and with Galactus and all that cosmic stuff, putting Thanos in shouldn't be very difficult.

And Mr. Sinister would also make a cool completion for this trio. I don't know, I just like him ever since the X-Men TAS back on the 90s.

Peace y'all.

anihalation(wow....how worse could i have spelled it..) wave!!!!!that would cause all of the heroes to be brought together
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

It's Annihilation, BTW.