Menu

What do YOU want in a sequel?

Started by jonchang, February 10, 2008, 12:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I wouldn't mind if modded characters just stuck to Xtremes.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Lord Magneto on July 18, 2008, 01:35PM
glad you noticed the "Lord"!  :chuckle:

but in fact..... i am italian!  ;D ;D

Erik Lensherr sounds Italian?

BTW, do you think a better name would be needed for the game? Fusion just doesn't sound appealing to buyers.

Personally for me I would have liked the title..."Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 : Torn" reason being it is based around the civil war events so the title sounds like there it going to be a division of hero's possibly.

July 20, 2008, 02:00PM #123 Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:04PM by Lord Magneto
QuoteErik Lensherr sounds Italian?
I was suddenly possessed by that kid while typing my answer to thou.

Title?

Marvel: Civil War

That should have been pretty obvious, shouldn't it?

Unless it wasn't based on Civil War, but rather several different comic stories, like secret war.

Quote from: Lord Magneto on July 20, 2008, 02:00PM
I was suddenly possessed by that kid while typing my answer to thou.

Title?

Marvel: Civil War

That should have been pretty obvious, shouldn't it?

If I may correct thee with boldness, it is thee that thou looketh for. If thy Grace completes a sentence, thou shouldst useth thee.

Regarding, the title, I think:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Civil War! (with the exclamation mark) would fit.

Overload also suggested a good name. But that sounds pretty emo.

Nothing to do with the title but I just got done play the Incredible Hulk game, and though most didn't like it I thought it was great. I hope, pray, wish, plead that I will be able to run around the free roam New York from this game with all my Ultimate Alliance Characters, it's a huge map that contains so many Marvel New York landmarks: Stark Tower, The Baxter Building, Nelson and Murdock, it just goes on and on. All me to fly around as the Torch or let me ride Ghost Riders bike around and you have the best super hero video game in history.

What do you think abou something like Own Hero Creator?

well....then it woudnt realy be marvel ultimate alliance...maybe as its own game.
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

But than can be nice. Imagine that:
In MUA 2 the story needs new hero. This hero is yours heroe, created by yourself.

well, if it comes out on pc(please!) and if its moddable(please)and if u or some1 can make ur character mod its as easy as that...lol :P

A character creator would be nice, but then would not be Marvel.

The character creator idea might work if it was more a 'character modifier'.  That is be able to choose things like which bow Hawkeye uses, Punisher's guns, that kind of stuff.  Little details would be fun like that. 

But really only after I've played through it.  I mean, if they have time left over before the game is released, by all means add some visual customization.  But polish the current game first.  They've got really big shoes to fill.

whoa, i was just about to say something similar but more along the lines of power customization. as in chooze one upgrade and your powerset turns out this way. choose the other and it turns out that way...

For Marvel Ultimate Alliance II I'd like the playable charecters to be:

1) Spider-Man
2) Wolverine
3) Thor
4) Captain America
5) Ironman
6) Cyclops
7) Ghost Rider
8) Storm
9) Iceman
10) Doctor Strange
11) The Hulk
12) Ms. Marvel
13) Spider Woman
14) Daredevil
15) Blade
16) Shadowcat
17) Beast
18) Jean Grey
19) Emma Frost
20) Elektra
21) Mr. Fantastic
22) Invisable Woman
23) Human Torch
24) The Thing

Villians should include: Doctor Doom, Magneto, Loki, Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth ect.

NPC's should be Nick Fury, Black Widow, Professor X, Lilandra, Vision, Hank Pym.
:gambit: :jubilee: :iceman: :storm: :wolverine: :nightcrawler2: :mystique: :cyclops: :colossus: :dazzler: :polaris: :havok:  :beast: :shadowcat2: :phoenix: :emmafrost: :cable: :blob:
X-Men - best supehero team ever!