New downloadable content

Started by aerophex, January 25, 2007, 08:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
that is sooooooooooooooo lame!!! That sux...although he never said that was the only system, he just confirmed that it was for xbox...staying optimitic :)

Quote from: Noelemahc on February 28, 2007, 09:03PM
They just confirmed it's exclusive to the X360. Looks like we have a biiiiig job ahead of us, don't we?

Those a**holes...  :(

At least I know how to mod now, so I can help.  :D
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

they must be waiting for tommyboy to finish his NPC>27 swap script cuz they themselves can't break that barrier.  @#$@#^#@#$%#$

Kudos for the modders!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!

Quote from: aerophex on February 28, 2007, 10:01PM
they must be waiting for tommyboy to finish his NPC>27 swap script cuz they themselves can't break that barrier.  @#$@#^#@#$%#$

:D :D :D

i'm kinda surprised they sent a Good-Bye thing for their VIP forums. with the DLC coming out this month, i would have expect they would have MORE activity over there for the next 2 or 3 months.

Well, at least we can just keep modding, send them to hell.

We don't need them to release the content for us, we can just keep modding until we put them out of business!

apparently the DLC will have 4 new heroes and 4 villains. this sounds promising for breaking the hero select limit.

May I reiterate that since the DLC is X360-only, and we have no access to the X360 binaries, what they do the limit will not affect us in the slightest? Thank you for your attention :D

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Well we can still get the characters ^^

What is the deal with everyone totally screwing over the PC people.  First they have Colossus and Moon Knight on every other console, except PC.  Now they're not giving us any updates!!! Star Wars Battlefront II did the same thing, they had new downloadable content that was only available for XBox...I think XBox is sleeping around to get all the sweet upgrades. Sigh...if only the PC was as big of a whore as that XBox we might get some perks.

P.S. Joysticks suck, Wii and Computer Mice are the only ways to go...even though that doesn't really make a difference in this game...

Its because the PC version in this case (and quite often) is effectively just a port to milk some extra money from a game.  They didnt have them on every other console: feel sorry for the poor Xbox and PS2 owners who get the low graphics AND can never have the next gen exclusives.

As for why the X-box gets updates and the rest of the world doesn't: X-box a) has by far the best internet services at this point and b) I'd guess that MUA probably sold best on it, this making it most sensible place to put the updates.  The advantage of it being a next gen laucnh title of PS3 and Wii is that its guaranteed decent sales more or less as people want games and there isnt much choice: the downside is of course that only a certain number of people have the consoles by this point....

Um... I disagree with point a)
I still think computers have the best internet services at present. haha :P

don't want to spread rumors but a guy in this thread made some claims because he knows some testers at Activision. ...........
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932586&topic=34045550

Not that I care a whole lot, but adding additional playables from XML2 is just lazy, and a super waste of time.  I mean, we can already port characters from XML2 to MUA.  Why don't they make NEW characters that aren't in either game.  Being that they made the game, porting would take them all of 5 minutes, which I reiterate, is lazy.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.