New downloadable content

Started by aerophex, January 25, 2007, 08:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone heard anything new about the downloadable content coming forth?
Post what you find!

I hope the Punisher is in there somewhere.  I wonder how many downloads theyll make!

January 26, 2007, 09:43PM #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 09:46PM by iammingy
Nothing new has been announced, yet.
The people at the VIP community are busy working on the VIP community for the Spider-man 3 game.

Quote from: Tsek on January 25, 2007, 09:09AM
I hope the Punisher is in there somewhere.  I wonder how many downloads theyll make!

Isn't THQ still holding the license for the Punisher?

i think so but hulk may be available

Hey guys is the 18 steps to hawkeye still good? im gonna try it again coz the first two tries i did, did not work. choosing ronin crashed the game i gonna use tommy's other skins though ;D hope it works

March is here in 4 days.  They had a long time to add some stuff :)  Here's hoping it was worth the wait.

I've got a feeling that with all the work being done by Tommy, Blizz and Noel, among others, their new stuff won't be as much.  Just my opinion, praising the stuff going on in here.

Wouldn't it be nice if some of the downloadable content included a guide on how to nerf the game engine to include as many characters as you wanted, and a program to make new sound files for their game, since nobody can figure out how in the hell to make new ones the game will recognize?  That would be nice.  If we got those 2 things, I don't care what they come up with....  but alas, it will never happen.  :(
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Uh,I presume the news is disappointing, but what is it?

They just confirmed it's exclusive to the X360. Looks like we have a biiiiig job ahead of us, don't we?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

February 28, 2007, 09:13PM #13 Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:59PM by aerophex
yea BliZZ... care to share the actual news with those of us without VIP access??  :P

QuoteHey VIPs,

In case you didn't already hear, we've got GREAT news for you!

We’re currently working on the release of some truly awesome Xbox Live downloadable content for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, scheduled for later this Spring.

We can't get into specifics just yet, but we assure you that you'll be pleased. (we listened very closely to your survey feedback!)

Therefore, hold onto your Xbox 360s as you won't want to miss what’s coming up. We’ll keep you posted in a couple of months…
There you go :D
They've also kicked the date from March into "later this Spring" which can be as far as May :D

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.