Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I uploaded Sunfire with the improved mannequin, a small talent file fix for Juggernaut, and a Jean Grey Xtreme fix. Also, Gambit was 100% done as far as I could tell, so there was nothing to upload :)

Scarlet Witch has been updated with a new mannequin and her skins reorganized to match, and Professor X has been updated with his Loading Screen. Much like Gambit, I can't see anything that needs to be updated for Toad.

Quote from: BliZZ on August 20, 2008, 12:06PM
I uploaded Sunfire with the improved mannequin, a small talent file fix for Juggernaut, and a Jean Grey Xtreme fix. Also, Gambit was 100% done as far as I could tell, so there was nothing to upload :)
Just curious -- Gambit's card trap is still out, right?

Yeah, for balancing purposes. If you want it for your XBox mod, I'd be willing to code it in for you.

Anyway - Bishop has received a pretty big update. I changed his guns to external boltons so that his modern skin doesn't have a white outline around the gun.

That'd be awesome if you could.  Who's grabsmash are you using?

No one's. It's one of Gambit's melee animations that knocks the enemy into the air.

Thanks to Teancum for the reminder - I had forgotten to check the character's grabsmashs while I was fixing them up. Ironically, Gambit's was the only one that was messed up - it's been fixed and reuploaded now.

Iammingy made a pretty cool Psylocke Xtreme skin you might want to consider using when(if) you are updating Psylocke:
Quote from: iammingy on July 11, 2008, 10:06PM
Psylocke :psylocke: - Xtreme costume:

http://www.box.net/shared/7hie8rw8w0
- includes a cel-shaded version for XML2.
Psylocke_Xtreme_MUA-PC.igb - for MUA-PC only
Psylocke_Xtreme_PS2.igb - for MUA-XBOX/PS2/PSP and XML2-PC/XBOX/PS2/PSP
Psylocke_Xtreme_PS2_cel-shaded.igb - for MUA-XBOX/PS2/PSP and XML2-PC/XBOX/PS2/PSP

August 21, 2008, 11:31AM #638 Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 12:47PM by BliZZ
I'll be updating Psylocke, but I'm working on the 10 XML2 characters first.

For the record, here's what's left for me to do:
-do anything with Pyro (I'm waiting on Cates' upload, he said he had some fixes so I may not have anything to do here)
-fix Rogue's Life Theft move
-fix Toad's Mucous Spit move (I know I said Toad was 100%, but it turns out the puddle his Mucous Spit leaves doesn't do damage over time. Pyro's Fire Blast is an example of how it should work)

Have you fixed the insane amount of damage Toad's Mucous Spit does?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

That's a product of the base damage + all of the radiation that is SUPPOSED to be happening over time by standing on the patch all being applied at once. So yes, I will be fixing that.

Ok. I was just checking.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Alright, the Toad fix has been uploaded.

Hey BliZZ -- dunno if you noticed Norrin's Rogue mod, but he did an alternate for the Power Theft move.  You might want to look into it.

I noticed. The Life Theft move drains Rogue's life rather than adding to it. Norrin gave me the go-ahead to fix and reupload it.