Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 18, 2007, 10:38PM #420 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:16PM by boreman
I just made an on-the-fly Professor X manny (based on Iceman) for this or a latter version of the mod. I'll post the link for anyone who wants to finish it, since I got work to do maybe till next week.

http://www.box.net/shared/jh07im0hbf

He looks funny, but it's better than not having anything on screen.

EDIT: I made a mistake, I misread a XML2 thread about a new version of Xavier and thought it was for MUA. Anyway, the mannequin is here for you to fool around.

Actually, there is an MUA playable Xavier now available for download in the Catalog thread.

Quote from: Cates on June 20, 2007, 07:54AM
Actually, there is an MUA playable Xavier now available for download in the Catalog thread.

yea but does he have a mannequin?

No, not yet. Boreman's post seemed to indicate he didn't realize the new prof x release was for MUA.

Actually, I was reffering to a XML1-powerset for XML2 in the other forum. I have yet to install the current Prof Mod and test it, but the new mannequin was intended for a yet-to-do release (only for an easy packaging). Anyway, sometime soon I'll try to correct that skin.

Quote from: boreman on June 18, 2007, 10:38PM
You know what would be cool? Having Hulk instead of Colossus in that pic, ala World War Hulk X-Men, strangling Chuck.

Here's a fix for Beast.  It lets you have the correct idle anims in the menu and in-game as well.  Now he looks right.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=e61b1a44ccb0bdaea510f60c30739074

blizz, cvc said that i need some file from you for omegared because omegared got no powers...and the voice as well...can you put the link? thanks a bunch :D

Quote from: Serph21 on July 10, 2007, 02:36AM
blizz, cvc said that i need some file from you for omegared because omegared got no powers...and the voice as well...can you put the link? thanks a bunch :D

Read the first post in this thread. it says you need THIS FILE <-download it, and then do what it says for where to put the sounds
(i think this is what you are talking about)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 10, 2007, 07:20AM
Quote from: Serph21 on July 10, 2007, 02:36AM

Read the first post in this thread. it says you need THIS FILE <-download it, and then do what it says for where to put the sounds
(i think this is what you are talking about)

yep downloaded the sound files but my problem now is that there is no powers that appear for omegared...*sigh

did you download the file that you put in the actors folder?
it says this on the first post:
QuoteYou MUST have this file in your actors folder
click on this (its colored orange) in that sentence on the first page

Serph I had the same problem with omegared, sinister, and Stryfe.  We deduced it had something to do with my rig... do other modded characters work?

*edit* we did /not/ deduce what that *something* was so those characters still do not work

July 10, 2007, 03:10PM #432 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:35PM by cvc
other people have used the same mods and no problems,I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on that they work for some and not others :scratchhead:

Serph21 did you put the effects file the powerstyles and the talent files in and (replace) a character in the herostat with the one in the download,I have three rigs made them on one downloaded them to the other two and they all work fine for me???? :scratchhead:

ps:please let me know when you get them working.I just checked again this is what I got.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 10, 2007, 09:10AM
did you download the file that you put in the actors folder?
it says this on the first post:
QuoteYou MUST have this file in your actors folder
click on this (its colored orange) in that sentence on the first page

just downloaded it..sorry didn't saw that...so i just put this to the fightstyle folder? should i rename it?

Quote from: aerophex on July 10, 2007, 10:39AM
Serph I had the same problem with omegared, sinister, and Stryfe.  We deduced it had something to do with my rig... do other modded characters work?

*edit* we did /not/ deduce what that *something* was so those characters still do not work

yeah my chars work fine...i'll try again later