Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You've never installed the PSP mod, so you don't have the h4xx0red team menu files :D
http://www.marvelmods.com/noelemahc/TB_distro.rar
Dump the contents of this file into UI/MENUS, remember to back stuff up.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, Noel! Got it working now.

Only thing is, Juggernaut's "Might" ability isn't showing up. (He's in slot 99). I remember reading somewhere that "order matters" in the Herostat. Am I just going to have to live without Juggy's might?

One more question: What's the deal with the team being so close now on the menu? Big characters like Colossus are getting the top of their heads cut off. Is this required, or can it be fixed?

Juggy's might should be there, if you defined him right. Order DOESN'T matter, 'New Game' does  :)

The close team is a result of the PSP files. No way to fix it (that I know of); though I personally shrunk Colossus to 1.15 and Cage to 1.1, as they look better that way (imo).

Ah, yes. New Game.

Good idea on shrinking Cage and Colossus.

i really cant figure out how to make my own herostat. I dont want to ask but can someone make one with all these xmen?

March 18, 2007, 05:00PM #110 Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:02PM by DiamondDave
Funny thing happened while using Ghost Rider yesterday.  I don't use him often and when I used his extreme, my son said that Western Ghost Rider didn't use "Vengeance".  I tried it again using the Classic skin and realized that he again used "Anarchy Assault".  Somehow, his files must have been overwritten with Scarlet Witch's powerset from XML2.  Maybe it was when I was using Tommy's Avengers Mod?  Maybe that would explain why his original skin didn't have any passives and his powers seemed very mystical (no chain flechette or others).  I have restored Ghost Rider's files with the originals (from a safely stored backup).  Comments?   :ghostr: :scarletw:

I must be losing it, I've installed all of the juggernaut files, and while I can see him and execute his powers, I can't punch without performing a combo. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Did you check the first post and get the 'fightstyle_default' file which is in the first sentence of this very thread?

PS: Topics Merged  :runaway:

Beautiful....thanks so much for the fast response.

March 19, 2007, 06:40PM #114 Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 06:43PM by iammingy
Hey Blizz, thanks for sharing your recent mods on Juggernaut, Gambit, etc. :)
I have tried Gambit, he works perfectly!!! :gambit:
I think I've found a problem with Juggy's Xtreme power.  Juggy's Xtreme is supposed to give him a boost for a period of time, right?  The problem is...when I played as Juggy in a team of 4 (with Thing, Iceman, and Gambit if you care), his Xtreme power terminates when all Xtreme powers have been executed. In this case, the boost from the Xtreme was completely useless/wasted because you cannot steer around to punch your enemies while the Xtreme is active. However, I have to agree that you have done a fantastic job transferring Juggy's power from XML2 to MUA. :applause: I think it would be "better" to use Thing's Xtreme power or even Black Panther's Xtreme...haha :laugh: (just imagine Juggernaut jumping from one's head to another's...  :laugh:) :juggernaut:

Cheers and thanks once again for the great work! :)

No... Xml2 Juggs had 2 xtremes.. this attack one one AND his 'run around' one. I dropped the 2nd (no matter how pwnage it was) to balance him w/ the MUA characters.

Can someone upload or send me the pcsab_m.zsm sound file for Sabretooth? I'm running through the game with darkmythology's mod and would like to test it with his XML2 voice files. Thanks!

Here. (PS: This ain't his voice: it is his power sounds. You need that 114 meg file for his voice.) (PPS: Tell me after you've gotten it, I gotta take it down after. Space = Power)

Dark, if I may be so bold: it'd probably benefit everyone if you included the '_m' w/ the chars you do (it is what I do) from now on. They aren't really that large, and it makes the mod easier for the user to install.

I'm out for the night.

March 19, 2007, 07:56PM #118 Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:25PM by iammingy
Quote from: BliZZ on March 19, 2007, 06:49PM
No... Xml2 Juggs had 2 xtremes.. this attack one one AND his 'run around' one. I dropped the 2nd (no matter how pwnage it was) to balance him w/ the MUA characters.

Really? hmmm... let me take a look at it again...

EDIT: Ypu are right!!!! ahahahaha....False alarm!! :P

Yeah, I'll include them in the future.

My Sabretooth test release was before we made this discovery though, so my uploaded herostat didn't even have the voice directory changed. Future released will include the voice files where appropriate.