PS2 Offset Central thread

Started by Teancum, February 28, 2008, 01:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Clea offsets don't work could someone post the right ones

July 01, 2012, 10:55PM #77 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:54AM by hemlot
Could anyone please provide the offsets for the XML1 Magneto cape (9901, I think it is)? I just don't get them right, and I've seen at least one reskin of his cape.

EDIT: Nevermind that. NDJR already gave me those. Now, does anybody know the offsets for the XML2 Ultimate Magneto cape. I do find the texture offset, but I can't open the dds image... so I guess I get the other offset wrong.

Hmm I think I have Clea somewhere...

Clea
15101.igb ps2 256 256 9347 32173 .

Aww yeah.

I don't know if I'm writing this to the right place, but with many skins (like 1702), when I try to edit them, the whole picture is black. 1502 worked just fine, so, I dunno what's the problem. I use the offsets and stuff provided on the site.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 16, 2012, 03:40AM
I don't know if I'm writing this to the right place, but with many skins (like 1702), when I try to edit them, the whole picture is black. 1502 worked just fine, so, I dunno what's the problem. I use the offsets and stuff provided on the site.
Sometimes the offsets are wrong :p

Since I'm bored, I'll find offsets.

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 16, 2012, 07:14AM
Sometimes the offsets are wrong :p
But, the strange thing is, that the first skin I tried to edit worked properly. But from the moment I tried to make dds an igb file, none worked right, not even the one I already used.

Then you're doing something wrong, which is most likely saving the file incorrectly. Are you using GIMP for saving the DDS?

When you save the file does the skin come out black with weird patterns?

The solution I found was when you make the skin indexed, reduce the number of colors to 255 instead of 256.

Well, I used MUAPS2Skinner. I got a .dds file, then I used a .dds file converter, made it into a .png file, changed it up with photoshop, tried to compile it back (which it did), and the outcome was bad. But the thing is, that after the first time I used the Skinner to make a dds file, whatever I tried, it was all black. Nothing else, just black

The best thing you can do is getting GIMP (since it's free) and download the new DDS plugin (some google source website). It'll let you save with the right settings according to my tutorial.

FOR MUA PS2 OFFSETS, VISIT THIS PAGE: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4715.0.html
IF THEY DO NOT WORK, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND TESTED. FOUR TIMES.

Does anyone have the offsets for Black Widow classic, and Ronin, Her Ronin costume.

anyone have the offsets for XML2 dazzler and XML1 magma (skin #1 & 2)?