Anyone into Marvel Legends?

Started by shafcrawler, March 01, 2008, 12:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: shafcrawler on March 03, 2008, 02:26AM
Dude, we don't even have comic book stores out here in Bangladesh!!!! I rely entirely on the net and contacts in Europe and America to get comic books!!!! As for toys, I dunno why but only the Marvel Legends lines don't show up here. Everything else is pretty much available at retail stores.(e.g. Spidey movie line, F4 movie line, DC stuff)

That's mostly because the movies are shown internationally and customers from all ages, whether Marvel fans or non-Marvel fans would be interested in them. So, most retail stores would order them. Legends is more collector-oriented...though it is still classified as "toys".

I rarely see the whole series of DC stuff here... I always see pegs full of Bizarro on the shelves in Toys"R"us, etc... haha

Main stock of dc things i see aswell is bizarro , nobody loves bizarro anymore  :laugh:

Quote from: Venom on March 03, 2008, 11:41PM
Main stock of dc things i see aswell is bizarro , nobody loves bizarro anymore  :laugh:

They should have put out Superman on all pegs instead, just like how all the Spider-man Movie figures are everywhere... :rofl:

Well, I recently found a doomsday and an old supergirl figure for a sale price. I got doomsday. The good thing about my country is that nobody is that much into comic book-related stuff (except for the prominent ones from movies and tv), so I prettymuch get to get anthing available (like for instance,most people wouldn't be interested in a Chamber or Psylocke action figure, but they'd die for a cyclops or wolverine)

Quote from: iammingy on March 18, 2008, 03:22AM
They should have put out Superman on all pegs instead, just like how all the Spider-man Movie figures are everywhere... :rofl:
Lol there not on pegs over here either , i thought target might of been lazy or just liked marvel better  :laugh:

marvel legends are the best marvel toy in this universe.my first legends figure was captian america.and hasbro going to make a marvel legends hulk series, there going to be to line of this series and you have to build fing-fang-foom in bolth series.

Yes, there is a Savage She-Hulk in that series, too. The pics from Toy Fair 08 showed that the figures in the Hulk series sucked... Only the Ronin/Elektra 2-pack looks cool IMO.

True. The Ronin and Elektra 2-pack is the best I've seen in a while. I' also digging the SDCC 08 exclusive Shanna and Ka-Zar. Wish I could get them, but with me stuck on the other side of the world... That Shanna head looks like it'd be a perfect head swap for Psylocke! If I had the chance, I'd just get 2!!!! 

March 24, 2008, 12:15PM #24 Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:18PM by iammingy
Quote from: shafcrawler on March 24, 2008, 05:33AM
True. The Ronin and Elektra 2-pack is the best I've seen in a while. I' also digging the SDCC 08 exclusive Shanna and Ka-Zar. Wish I could get them, but with me stuck on the other side of the world... That Shanna head looks like it'd be a perfect head swap for Psylocke! If I had the chance, I'd just get 2!!!! 

Those online stores are gonna jack up the price so bad, just like the Stan Lee figure from last year's SDCC.

Quote from: muafan on March 24, 2008, 10:59AM
can any post a picture  of the emma frost wearing a daiper?

Be prepare for the DIAPER!!! :emmafrost:  :rofl:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?dispsize=800&mode=view&album=154&pic=emmafrost_01b.jpg

does not look like a diper. like tighty-whiteys yes but.....

(weirdly enough the site was running and add tht did have someone in a diaper)

Quote from: muafan on March 24, 2008, 12:26PM
does not look like a diper. like tighty-whiteys yes but.....

(weirdly enough the site was running and add tht did have someone in a diaper)

It still looks like white tight pants at the waist... It's the ugly little ball joints at the hips that make the pant looks like a diaper.

The hip ball joints on Ms Marvel and She-Hulk don't look like this at all.
http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?dispsize=800&mode=view&album=256&pic=warbird_04.jpg
http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?dispsize=800&mode=view&album=642&pic=DSCN3213.jpg

I really like them but mostly the old ones,still got some all unopened of course because I collect them mostly legends,II,III.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I hated the Ms. Marvel figure. I got one ages ago but sold it as soon as I saw how ugly it is. The She-Hulk figure was hot, though. I believe it's the best female ML out there at present, especially becoz of her face (I'm not including Shanna, as she ain't out yet)

Quote from: cvc on March 25, 2008, 09:04PM
I really like them but mostly the old ones,still got some all unopened of course because I collect them mostly legends,II,III.

Those ones worth a lot on ebay now! Especially that Stealth Iron Man (I meant MOC, of course!).
I started collecting around the time that Bullseye and Omega Red was released.

Quote from: shafcrawler on March 26, 2008, 12:26AM
I hated the Ms. Marvel figure. I got one ages ago but sold it as soon as I saw how ugly it is. The She-Hulk figure was hot, though. I believe it's the best female ML out there at present, especially becoz of her face (I'm not including Shanna, as she ain't out yet)

I don't like her either. :P Her body was ok, it's just the face I didn't like.

She-hulk... yeah, but I don't like the face either. She's smiling... haha

Btw, does anyone have the Icons Punisher? Whenever I see him, I always see Steven Segal in my mind...lol

This is the icons Punisher:
http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?dispsize=800&mode=view&album=744&pic=DSCN3986.jpg
This is Steven Segal:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/JohnnyD7727/Steven_Seagal_albumpreviewe.jpg

He could have been the Punisher in the new movie! LOL