Official Characters -- Beta v3 RELEASED (Mar 21, 2008)

Started by Teancum, March 21, 2008, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 31, 2008, 07:03AM #195 Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:10AM by n88_2004
Alright. I'll give it a try.

EDIT:
Well, now it crashes if I try to load the old game but new ones seem to work fine. Thanks.

Yeah, most mods require a new game.  So it's a good idea to install whoever you want to use this go-round now.

The mod is working excellently in all but one respect. The costumes seem to be ulocking and relocking themselves randomly. Very confusing.

Try putting in the all costumes code, then saving.

That worked, thanks.  One last problem.  :venom:&:doom: do not appear at the character select screen. Occasionally, a "Locked" black mannequin may appear, but never venom or doom. Again don't know why.

Did you swap someone out for them?  You can only have a max of 27 characters on the PC.  You have to use HeroSelect to switch someone out for them.  (then of course you'll have to start a new game)

Who did you replace, and what exactly happens when you move that slot?

I put them directly into the 1 and 2 slots. No error messages are received, but when the game is launched, the character selection screen is the same as when I last customized it.

So they should replace Ms Marvel and (I think) Dr Strange, right?

Except Marvel/Strange are still there...  Well, my first thought is to try and insert them again using HeroSelect.

August 01, 2008, 07:45AM #207 Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:59AM by n88_2004
Alright, I'll try again
EDIT:
Nope. I tried just adding them in as extras, but that didn't work either. It pulled out a random lineup of heroes.

I haven't checked through the entire thread, but I noticed Nightcrawler only has his swords on his back after using them and sometimes his swords get stuck in his hands. Here's a little Powerstyle update to fix that (if it's already been fixed, feel free to disregard)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0xh9jxjrciw

And Cates' updated Herostat entry works great on page 10 for the in-menu problem.

Same glitch occasionally happens with Blade and his gun.