Spidey's Character icons (Not sure how to fix banshee...)

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 13, 2008, 06:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe you could make one with his sister? Or speeding up with aura light or something. I would add (to the site) venom, blackbolt, crystal, and I like the happy face guy.

lol, which happy face guy?(i think there are 4 of them)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

I think he means the last one in your sig.

like this?

I dont think you shouldve changed the first post its made everything else after it make no sense and turning the thread all about your work when I and other people have released things through out it.

August 11, 2008, 12:39AM #66 Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:57AM by the amazing spiderman
at the bottom of the post i thanked every1 that helped me and answered my questions etc when i first started the topic, which insinuates that i asked for help and therefor explains why people gave answers/releases things. I will change it again so that it is more obvious that i have changed the first post :)

EDIT: I just looked through the topic and i didn't see anything that you released. I believe you are confusing this thread with another one, where you posted a bunch of your own icons. This is a thread i created specifically for icons i have made. I think this is the thread u are getting confused with: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=229.30

Sorry the amazing spiderman but I thought it was this thread : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=229.0
Lol and good work by the way :D
Sorry again  :(

alright, im ganna do wolfsbane. im working on the wolf part and i need some help. I dont know if this is better: or is this better: . I was afraid that the second one looked to much like a tiger...

Are you making her so that she morphs into wolf form and back?

yes. And here is my first version:. I am very pleased with it :).

It looks great! However why is it so ovalish?

August 17, 2008, 11:44AM #72 Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:18PM by the amazing spiderman
the wolf-part or the girl-part? i think u mean the girl part. well, i was using a 32x32 canvas and i didn't want to leave a bunch of empty space, but i guess it would have looked better that way. i keep that in mind for my next icon....dust!

EDIT: I thought it would look better if i changed the wolf-part to be browner:. And i also animated carnage:.

August 17, 2008, 10:27PM #73 Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:30PM by ramen
Are you gonna make wolfbang smaller? Looks great hope they add this one.

nah, its not that big...