Ravencore's Mods (Now with 10% less sugar)

Started by Ravencore, June 16, 2008, 09:27AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 16, 2008, 09:27AM Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:09PM by Ravencore
No long description here, if you like it take it :P.

You can alter these mods as you like, but if you re-release by your own liking just remember to credit the almighty original author (even though they're just a few mannys so far, LOL)

For mannequin requests PM me, post a new thread in the requests page or scribble it here :P. Any will do.

:hawkeye: Hawkeye  :hawkeye:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod In Progress :  :hulk_icon:

Here's a preview of one of the skins (Planet Hulk) :

P.S. The textures aren't there because I'm redoing them. I've decided to scrap the previous set.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------->Skin Reference Pack<--------

Nice work dude.  Always nice to have another modeler around

Thanks a lot, BTW can you recommend a good 3dsmax tutorial for bones and anims ?

FYI: Nightcrawler link appears to go to the standard mediafire page, no download.

I really like it by the way. That's my preferred NC skin. Nice work!

Just tried the nightcrawler one, it looks great, and so do the others from the pics you posted. Nice work  :thumbsup:

June 19, 2008, 04:52AM #5 Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:09PM by Power Cosmic
Nice, thanks for the mannequin buddy. I like it, This Venom is big than the old one.
& i liked this Nightcrawler with swords too.

nice work especially the venom post. good work!!!!!  :thumbsup2:

The rookie connects for his first major-league homerun! That's quality work, mate. Could use a bit more texture for Hulk though. Way to go on your first works! :thumbsup:

I'm currently working on making a Hulk  :hulk_icon: model that's useable in-game, I'm still working out the little animation stuff on it and in a couple of days I'm getting a graphic pad and doing the texuture from scratch.

BTW if you have any mannequin requests feel free to ask, just mention the character, the skin and the pose.

June 21, 2008, 07:59AM #9 Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:03PM by Dihan
I'd like to see a Cannonball mannequin in his Uncanny skin (black one with red goggles) with folded arms, if it's not too much bother.

In the Cannonball MUA mod I believe it's skin 19501. This one:

I love the Nightcrawler mannequin, by the way.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'll have that done in a few days cuz I'm out of towm at this time. Check back monday.

Yay! Thanks! I look forward to it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

June 21, 2008, 10:19AM #12 Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 11:52AM by Cates
Quote from: Ravencore on June 21, 2008, 07:45AM
I'm currently working on making a Hulk  :hulk_icon: model that's useable in-game, I'm still working out the little animation stuff on it and in a couple of days I'm getting a graphic pad and doing the texuture from scratch.

BTW if you have any mannequin requests feel free to ask, just mention the character, the skin and the pose.

Ravencore:

These aren't "requests" per se, but here are the mods we have in the catalog that don't have mannequins or (in my opinion) could use an improved one. I sent the same list to Overload, so hopefully you guys can coordinator your efforts!

Rhino - This mod already has several skins, so a manny would make it that much more complete.
Multiple Man - current one is a reskinned iceman
Magma - needs improved, has some black dot issues
Pete Wisdom - Model is turned facing the far left of screen
Holocaust - none
Gladiator - none

Now on to requests! Personally, I'd like to see mannequins for some of the XML2 mods that are available, as many will surely get converted to MUA at some point, especially Blink (can't wait to get her into MUA), Forge, Marrow.  I'd also like to see an arrogant-looking Quicksilver mannequin, Abyss, Bastion, Lady Deathstrike (the last three being mods I've started and might get around to finishing sometime).

Again, just some--or maybe a lot!--of suggestions.

EDIT: For skins, I'd go with which one the modder used as the first skin. If you have questions, ask, as I can load all these mods quickly with HeroSelect.

June 23, 2008, 11:31PM #13 Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:51PM by Ravencore
Quote from: Dihan on June 21, 2008, 07:59AM
I'd like to see a Cannonball mannequin in his Uncanny skin (black one with red goggles) with folded arms, if it's not too much bother.

In the Cannonball MUA mod I believe it's skin 19501. This one:

I love the Nightcrawler mannequin, by the way.

The mannequin is done, hope you liked it, I took the liberty of doing some small tweaking, I made his hand look a little more natural with the arms crossed and took care of the bits of skin that were showing through his gauntlets, also used photoshop and photozoom to scale the texture from 128x128 to 512x512 to improve quality.

Here a before and after photo (EDIT: Whoops I put the after first, well... you get the ideea :P):

Thanks for the cannonball mannequin, looks great in game