MUA2: Civil War - Whose side are you on?

Started by iammingy, June 22, 2008, 07:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Too bad there's not an 'other'.  Iron Man rocks 100x more than Cap, but I'm anti-registration.

Heh, this is why I don't vote in most elections. :D

Im with Ironman on this one, I'll definatley be sure to choose his side over Cap's first time around.

Cap was right, i'm a anti-registration since the mutant registraton-act.

I'd have to side with the Cap... nobody controls where I live, how I live or if I live :P

I would also side with Cap on the anti-registration side even though venom is on pro :(

I stand firm in my decision of Anti-Registration.

Plus, my loyal leader has been killed.

I should have taken that bullet for him. :bawling:

I'd go neutral alongside Ben Grimm and the X-Men.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Meh...IMO, in Civil War, neutrality is a joke. No offense though.

Civil War was just in America, I don't live in America. Thus, I'd be neutral. If I had to be in America I'd go for anti-registration.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: TeancumToo bad there's not an 'other'.  Iron Man rocks 100x more than Cap, but I'm anti-registration.

Same here... i'm with Wolvie ^^

Cheers

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 22, 2008, 11:46PM
I'd have to side with the Cap... nobody controls where I live, how I live or if I live :P
amen to that brother. amen to that.

Iron man is a rocking character - but he's gone WAY to far this time around...

Registration isn't just anti-American its anti-Human for cryin in mud :P Hunting people down, forcing them to give their names and identities - just because you turn that stuff in doesn't guarantee the safety and security of your friends and loved ones when your Nemesis comes a-calling.

You should have the freedom to protect them, yourselves and to choose whether you'll register or not.

Definitely with Iron Man.

Iron Man was smart enough to know that the government was going to pass a law like this, whether they liked it or not. He knew the superhero community needed to get involved right away and have their say or they'd be completely screwed. So he stepped up to represent them and sway things so that they could continue to operate. HE would also be protecting their identities, and not the government. If certain characters were going to play at policing the world, they'd have to pass some tests and get a license. Makes sense, right? I'm sure he thought, after the Stamford disaster, 'how could the other heroes possibly disagree to that?' Even Cap had to pass basic training before he could become a soldier. People with super powers tend to destroy an entire city block, when they're after some maniac. Maybe with training, they could learn to detain without the damage.
Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/