Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack  (Read 96406 times)

sirjmh
Re: X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2008, 11:01am »
Thanks iammingy, I appreciate the lead!

I know nothing about mod'ing and hacking, but I'm so intrigued by using the new characters that I'm willing to give it a try.  I should probably point to the detail... I'm using an XBox360, and not an XBox, so I imagine that there's still more work to do.

J.money
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2008, 11:42am »
Can i put marvel mods on the ps2

Offline Teancum
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 115
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2008, 11:47am »
Some, but only like 2-3 mods.  Check the Console Versions section for more info.

Offline whiteking

• Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 27
  • Choice is not always about right and wrong.
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2008, 03:03pm »
Hey thanks for the mega pack, I downloaded it and I was successful installing the Emma Frost skin that resembles the astonishing one (skin number 1 in this picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/ivan_k/Marvel/MUA/Megapak/Frost.jpg) but when I was playing and I use the diamond form power of Emma, the skin was cancelled and appear the original astonishing skin but the worst part was when I deactivate the diamond form and Emma appear as a skrull!!!!!
So I tough that I need to change the code of her powers and change her original skins for the new ones but I don't find a diamond skin version for the skin in this pack, so my question is, There are plans for making a diamond version for that skin? If the answer is no, how can I change the skins in the code in order to be able to clear the original skin (normal and diamond)and put the new one?

Thanks for reading!

:)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Darkwarrior2093
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2009, 07:41am »

Hello, I have a problem replacing the costumes, which is the nun's dress and where to put the resulting files folder?
Thank you and please responded

Offline alex
  • Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes: 0
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2011, 11:36am »
  : :namor:ghostr: :hawkeye: :deadpool: :bishop: :avalanche: :sunfire:please,how i can add skins to characters :guardian: :thing: :daredevil: :gambit: :madrox: :omega: :pyro: :stooth: :rhino: :sauron: :shocker: :spiderman: :stryfe: :sskrull: :venom: :wolverine: :warpath: :tmaster:
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 73
  • "Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear."-JG
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2011, 05:07pm »
  : :namor:ghostr: :hawkeye: :deadpool: :bishop: :avalanche: :sunfire:please,how i can add skins to characters :guardian: :thing: :daredevil: :gambit: :madrox: :omega: :pyro: :stooth: :rhino: :sauron: :shocker: :spiderman: :stryfe: :sskrull: :venom: :wolverine: :warpath: :tmaster:

Please dont bump a topic that hasnt been talked in for 2 years, there are guides on how to add skins, thanks :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Offline SuperNatural-Witch

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 25
  • "executing phase shift"
    • FaceBook.com
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40am »
I notice this skin is not in the pack ,where can I download

Offline sjblueyes520
  • Uncanny Member
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2011, 05:26pm »
Hey thanks for the mega pack, I downloaded it and I was successful installing the Emma Frost skin that resembles the astonishing one (skin number 1 in this picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/ivan_k/Marvel/MUA/Megapak/Frost.jpg) but when I was playing and I use the diamond form power of Emma, the skin was cancelled and appear the original astonishing skin but the worst part was when I deactivate the diamond form and Emma appear as a skrull!!!!!
So I tough that I need to change the code of her powers and change her original skins for the new ones but I don't find a diamond skin version for the skin in this pack, so my question is, There are plans for making a diamond version for that skin? If the answer is no, how can I change the skins in the code in order to be able to clear the original skin (normal and diamond)and put the new one?

Thanks for reading!

:)

whiteking were you ever able to figure out how to make emma NOT appear as a skrull???

Offline whiteking

• Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 27
  • Choice is not always about right and wrong.
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2011, 09:10pm »
whiteking were you ever able to figure out how to make emma NOT appear as a skrull???

Yes, you have to hex edit the skin.
Matt710 already did that, search for his released skins he has that skin available and ready to use :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Offline sjblueyes520
  • Uncanny Member
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58pm »
Yes, you have to hex edit the skin.
Matt710 already did that, search for his released skins he has that skin available and ready to use :)

thanks it worked, by the way your emma frost mod is fantastic!!