X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack

Started by BliZZ, February 25, 2007, 11:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 25, 2007, 09:25AM #90 Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:41AM by matt710
Here are some PS2 skins I ripped from XML2.  Sorry for any repeats (Havok I think is the only one)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1zdzjfxid0d

In this pack:

Angel (Modern)
Banshee
Bastion
Black Queen
Cyclops (Ultimate)
Dazzler
Deadpool (AOA)
Havok
Heather Hudson
Iceman (Ultimate)
Jean Grey (Green Phoenix)
Ka Zaar
Labtech Female (1-3)
Labtech Male
Lady Deathstrike
Magneto (Ultimate)
Metal Minion
Polaris **** (I was under the impression she wasn't in PS2 but I found and tested her)
Shadowcat
Shanna
Stepford Cuckoo
Storm (Civilian)
Storm (Original)
Storm (Xtreme)
Stryfe
Tony Stark
Woverine (Civilian)
Woverine (X-Factor)
Woverine (Xtreme)

Enjoy!

If anybody needs any other PS2 XML2 Skins that are not in any other packs just ask.  I have the PS2 file in my computer so it should be easy just to extract what you need. 
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Umm, if anyone cares, my original "rip everything from XML1PS2" project pack is still on my HDD. So, if ya need it... well, whistle. Right?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

im gettin black dots show up on all the skins that i install is there a way to fix this???

In my game Deadpool have all times weapons in his hands. Is it normal ?

September 29, 2007, 12:27PM #94 Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 12:30PM by iammingy
Quote from: PacaveliTheDon on September 28, 2007, 01:17PM
im gettin black dots show up on all the skins that i install is there a way to fix this???

Which skins did you use? Some PS2 skins can be found in previous pages of this thread!!!

Quote from: BliZZ on June 01, 2007, 08:49AM
Angel (Horseman, Modern (No Wings)), Avalanche (Modern), Beast (Original, Ultimate, Spacesuit), Blob (Ultimate, Gladiator), Bishop (Modern, AoA, Classic), Colossus (Ultimate (Human), AoA, Spacesuit, Gladiator), Cyclops (Astonishing, Classic, Original, Spacesuit, AoA, Street Gear, Gladiator), White Queen (Modern), Gambit (Modern, Ultimate, AoA, Spacesuit), Iceman (Ultimate (Human)), Juggernaut (Modern, Classic, Classic (No Helmet), AoA), Magneto (Ultimate (No Helmet), AoA), Mystique (Modern), Nightcrawler (Spacesuit, Ultimate, Classic, Modern, AoA), Phoenix (Ultimate (Long Hair), Original, AoA, Gladiator), Pyro (Modern, Gladiator), Rogue (AoA, Ultimate (XML2), Modern), Sabretooth (Classic, Ultimate, AoA), Scarlet Witch (Classic, Gypsy, Modern), Storm (Ultimate (Spiky Hair), AoA), Sunfire (Modern, AoA, and Classic), Toad (Ultimate (Blue), Ultimate (Brown), AoA), Wolverine (AoA)

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=c8db4ba103961f4a8ce08d16c7f58174

Avalanche (Modern), Beast (Spacesuit), Blob (Gladiator), Cyclops (Gladiator), Phoenix (Gladiator), Pyro (Gladiator) all come from XML1PS2, the rest from XML2PS2.

Avalanche (Gladiator), White Queen (Spacesuit & Uncanny), Iceman (Ultimate), Jubilee (Ultimate), Magma (ALL skins), Mystique (Uncanny), Nightcrawler (Uncanny), Psylocke (Spacesuit), Phoenix (Ultimate (Short Hair)), and Storm (Ultimate (Ponytail)) were already XML1PS2 rips in the pack, so get those there.

I gotta re-skin Dark Phoenix Jean w/ Phoenix Jean, so that will be highest quality. Ultimate Cyc, X-Treme Psylocke, Ult Mags, and DPhoenix are all highest quality in MUA models. Same with Storm 's 042X skins and Wolvy's 032X skins.

Teancum, your list of models that only appear in high-quality in XML2PC (these are only for the 27 specific characters I checked):
Angel (Modern)
Angel (Spacesuit)
Juggernaut (Gladiator)
Quicksilver (Modern)
Toad (Gladiator)
Wolverine (Gladiator)
Wolverine (Retro) [technically, this is XML1XBOX, because XML1PS2 model was rigged improperly, but it still has mips/may have black dots]

Quote from: iammingy on August 11, 2007, 11:38AM
PS2 skin rips/conversions:

v1.0
Mr Sinister
Omega Red
Policeman
Professor X - "Yellow X" costume
Shadow King - Armored
Sentinel (Big)
v1.1
Xorn by Youngblood0000
v1.2
Gambit Classic by Burning Rage
v1.3
Havok
v1.4
Apocalypse
Shadow King
Hellfire Minion
Guardian
Core Guard

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/-1099674508/PS2skins_imgy_v1.4.rar

Serph21, the wings are separate from the body for Angel.

Quote from: matt710 on September 25, 2007, 09:25AM
Here are some PS2 skins I ripped from XML2.  Sorry for any repeats (Havok I think is the only one)

In this pack:

Angel (Modern)
Banshee
Bastion
Black Queen
Cyclops (Ultimate)
Dazzler
Deadpool (AOA)
Havok
Heather Hudson
Iceman (Ultimate)
Ka Zaar
Labtech Female (1-3)
Labtech Male
Lady Deathstrike
Magneto (Ultimate)
Metal Minion
Polaris **** (I was under the impression she wasn't in PS2 but I found and tested her)
Shadowcat
Shanna
Stepford Cuckoo
Storm (Civilian)
Storm (Original)
Storm (Xtreme)
Stryfe
Tony Stark
Woverine (Civilian)
Woverine (X-Factor)
Woverine (Xtreme)

Enjoy!

If anybody needs any other PS2 XML2 Skins that are not in any other packs just ask.  I have the PS2 file in my computer so it should be easy just to extract what you need. 

------------------------------------

Quote from: Onua on September 28, 2007, 11:35PM
In my game Deadpool have all times weapons in his hands. Is it normal ?

Because the weapons comes with the skin... :P You need to hide them in the herostat.

Quote from: matt710 on September 25, 2007, 09:25AM

In this pack:

Angel (Modern)
Banshee
Bastion
Black Queen
Cyclops (Ultimate)
Dazzler
Deadpool (AOA)
Havok
Heather Hudson
Iceman (Ultimate)
Ka Zaar
Labtech Female (1-3)
Labtech Male
Lady Deathstrike
Magneto (Ultimate)
Metal Minion
Shadowcat
Shanna
Stepford Cuckoo
Storm (Civilian)
Storm (Original)
Storm (Xtreme)
Stryfe
Tony Stark
Woverine (Civilian)
Woverine (X-Factor)
Woverine (Xtreme)

Enjoy!

i d/l the pack from the first page...
this link is not working could someone reup it or upload it to a knew site

That link works fine.

Wait for to disappear, then you will see "Click here to start download.."

Quote from: iammingy on September 29, 2007, 11:29PM
That link works fine.

Wait for to disappear, then you will see "Click here to start download.."
the link works but when i click to download the download never comes up
"The connection has timed out
The server at download20.mediafire.com is taking too long to respond."

I think that you may have to disable your Popup blocker if you have one.  If it is anything like momoshare I also have to disable my Norton personal firewall while downloading.  Just be sure to turn it back on.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

(bump)
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Is there any way to add this pack to an X-Box 360?
I'd love to play some of these characters!!  (I may never leeave home!!)

No one here knows how to mod a XBOX360 here IIRC. Besides, I don't think the skins are fully compatible with XBOX 360 though the skins can be re-done with the existing models in the XBOX360 of course.

Message for Noelemahc,
You presented a photo comparing the contrast between XBOX360 asd PS3 using the White Queen character, and she's not in the XBOX Game!!  How did you get her in there?

All the threads seem to talk about modifying the PC game, and I've even seen comments that "No one here knows how to mod a XBOX360", although I'd LOVE to... there are so many characters in this thread that I'd love to play!

When people talk about "slapping the PS2 Texture on the XBOX Model, are they really just porting bnoth models over to the PC and playing them there?  Is it really true that NONE of these mods can be applied to an XBOX?

Quote from: sirjmh on January 24, 2008, 07:17AM
Message for Noelemahc,
You presented a photo comparing the contrast between XBOX360 asd PS3 using the White Queen character, and she's not in the XBOX Game!!  How did you get her in there?

All the threads seem to talk about modifying the PC game, and I've even seen comments that "No one here knows how to mod a XBOX360", although I'd LOVE to... there are so many characters in this thread that I'd love to play!

That is not XBOX360. :morph:
That is the PC version with advanced lighting and other options turned on. Those videos and screenshot you have seen in this forum are way more low-definition than XBOX360 is because some people choose not to use advanced lighting due the constraint of their graphics cards or simply personal preferences. Those 2 pics Noelemahc posted were meant to be comparison and contrast betweeen a model from the PC version of XML2 and the PS2 version of XML2 in MUA. Not only the XBOX360 have advanced lighting...

Quote from: sirjmh on January 24, 2008, 07:22AM
When people talk about "slapping the PS2 Texture on the XBOX Model, are they really just porting bnoth models over to the PC and playing them there?

Both PS2 models and XBOX models work on the PC version, but PS2 models seem to be higher quality than XBOX models. I think the comment about "slapping the PS2 Texture on the XBOX Model" was just saying that putting the PS2 texture on the XBOX model would look better than the original XBOX model. This is because the DXT3 compression really toned down the quality of the textures.

QuoteIs it really true that NONE of these mods can be applied to an XBOX?

Um...what? Did you read this thread?
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=259.0
It does have a few custom mods in it in addition to Moon Knight and Colossus...

Also, I have converted everything people needed to built a Toxin mod for their XBOX/PS2. It's a start.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=610.0