Good News

Started by Spilman8, July 03, 2008, 07:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Come on! Can't mod PS2 or Wii now, well then we can't get any new models from MUAII so it's back to the drawing board for me.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

There's no point talking about modding any version of MUA2 when we have no idea how compatible any of the versions they may or may not be.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on August 09, 2009, 03:49PM
There's no point talking about modding any version of MUA2 when we have no idea how compatible any of the versions they may or may not be.

But Teancum said that it's a new system.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

August 09, 2009, 06:13PM #33 Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:19PM by Teancum
Quote from: Teancum on August 09, 2009, 08:06AM
Yeah, unfortunately it looks the PS2/Wii versions will use an entirely different engine.

Please don't take me out of context.  I'm just going by the fact that it's a separate developer, they have their own engine tailored to PS2 and Wii content, and the fact that Vicarious Visions' creative director Dan Tanguay said things like "Console exclusive. If you're asking about Wii or other platforms, I can't help you. I don't know what they have.", "I don't know how many characters the Wii and other versions will have.", "MUA2 Wii. VV did not work on MUA2 Wii, so I don't know the DLC plans for it. This is a good question for Newslad on Hero HQ." and "Wii DLC. I do not know much about the Wii version."

That being said, I gathered that since this guy is so clueless as to the Wii/PS2 developer's work, plus the fact that they have their own engine led me to conclude it ain't gonna use Alchemy.

Well, you're probably right in the end where they would have use a different engine to hold all the new combat system.

You're still not following me, but it's not really worth explaining.

Quote from: Teancum on August 09, 2009, 06:13PM
The fact that they have their own engine led me to conclude it ain't gonna use Alchemy.

They may use Havok.

So?  That's a physics engine and wouldn't have anything to do with us being able to get the models from it.

I don't know I'm just throwing things.