Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im glad you used the Possessed Host Psylocke skin in the Shadow King mod, that skin is too creepy not to be used.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I've included the Cyclops and Colossus ones as alternate skins. If someone wants to use them they just rename whichever one they want to us to 22906 (and the same with the HUD) and replace the Psylocke one.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

So if I replace those files, no one of my current mods will be replaced??

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

That's correct.

Quote from: Dihan on March 05, 2009, 05:10PM
That's correct.

Oh thanks again Dihan, you're the best, But I'll make a backup, just to be sure :)

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Awesome Shadow King mod going to download as soon as Mua is reinstalled today :D

Hey Dihan!
Northstar is amazing great work with him, I really like his powers and his really speed, You do an amazing job as always, all of the mods that I downloaded from you are amazing and fun to play with.

Thank you Dihan :)

Phoenix Endsong #5

Hi it's me again, you were right about the files so just reinstaled the mod again and the HUD image is in place now XD ohh and i see that you made Shadow king's conversion already...Wow it was so quick downloading it tomorrow and can't wait to see more of your work :)
Thanks!!

I'm glad I was right for a change. :P

hey I'm having a little problem with your shadow king, is he not suppose to be able to punch and kick? if not what am I doing wrong?

Do you have the Official Characters mod installed?
Did you start a new game with default stats?
Make sure all files are in the correct places

Hey Dihan , having no punches/kicks also happened to me today and I have the Official characters mod installed and pretty sure I started a new game but I will check later and make sure its a user related thing.

Here's a preview movie for all my other mods: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKY24UgzLok

Please be sure to watch it in HD.

That is an awesome video!  Now I plan to download more of your mods.  One question -- what software do you use to capture video as you play the game?  I downloaded a couple of programs but haven't even been able to "snap" one picture.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927