Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
this sucks elixir not working for me every time i pick him it just exits out of the game

Make sure all the files are in the correct folders. The problem you're describing sounds like what happens if an actors file isn't found.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i tried it with banshee cause he had the same problem and it worked but how do u get his hud and his powers to work

Do you have the Official Characters Mod installed and have you started a new game?

Elixir can't fly. I suspect you're talking about Banshee.

Anyway, this problem has nothing to do with the mods because they work. The proof is in the preview movie and the responses. So the problem is on your end.

never mind i got banshee to work ill try elixir now because looks good

I was playing with Hellion and noticed that his icons are a bit screwy. When I try to change a power during a battle an icon is just a white circle, two of the icons are the same, and his xtreme icon is where the passive icon should be. I hope I'm not the only with this problem, any way to fix it?

I don't know. Do you use a game controller? I just use the keyboard and it's fine for me.

Quote from: Dihan on July 30, 2009, 04:11PM
I don't know. Do you use a game controller? I just use the keyboard and it's fine for me.

Same here.

I use a game controller. Maybe that's the problem then.

Try using the keyboard once. If it works you know your problem then.

hey dihan, i was playing with surge the other day and i just wanted to say great job! many electric characters are similar, but surge feels very unique!