What's you level

Started by DiamondPheonix, June 05, 2009, 08:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am sorry for the last thread that I posted because Nodoubt_jr pointed out that it was offending and I really do apoligize to the modders that felt that way.
Now, I woudl just like to see what level in the game was favorite and which one did you prefer to be better?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I can't really remember much of the game, but Savage Land and Genosha were my least favourites... I think my favourite from what I can remember would be the sewers. Just mainly because of all the destruction that can be caused to the environment.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I hated the Madri Temple, cause it was very confusing to me.

For me it would be the Madri temple D:
But now i just skip through the boring bits by running aorund a whole level as Shadowcat XD
annd the Madri Temple because its confusing, but the boss is good. And the pyramids, except for the boss at the beginning, and Apocalypse.

:)

I always loved the New York level and I really hated Madri Temple (it was just annoying).

Personally I enjoyed playing the Madri Temple portion of the game, although it is confusing, that is where you gain all of your intel, and plus meeting Emma Frost, but she can't fight so you have to help her.  Stepford Cuckoos made it all more interesting when you placed the artifacts on their alter.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

The boss on that level was good, its just its abit boring going through all those tunnels, but if youve got the right roster its pretty fun playing I guess..

I loved the New York Level Too! :D

I'd say new york. I love cities. I also liked the sentinel platform. Oooh, sentinels.

my favorite is the pyramid, and I hate infinite factory and madri temple

I Loved the sentinal platforms!, although i kinda hated the Madri tempel. But the dialogs between Emma and The Cuckoos made it al good for me, about time that b!&*# got beaten up! (no offece to emma lovers! )

The Sentinel Platform level was good! And as I said, the Madri temple was so against me.

I adore The Sentinel Platform level! I like to fight with sentinels :D...I also liked the level in that factory (I forgot his name) when you have to battle the copies of the x-men

I love the Sentinel Platform level too (Bastion, sentinels ..........)
and New york

My most favourite is actually the new york level! thats act 4 i beleve
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)