Why no Pc version?

Started by Luciano, July 16, 2008, 02:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hopefully they will release it for PC, I also hope they release some exclusive characters for the PC. :D

I also need the pc version :P :)

(Hopefully they will release it for PC, I also hope they release some exclusive characters for the PC) means mua2 come out for pc :S i'm confused

If they won't release it for PC that will be their fault. There's two Superhero MMO's on its way for next year (Champions Online (which is Cyrptic's new project after canceled Marvel Universe Online) and DC Universe Online). So instead of what i do now (taking a soft break from City of Heroes and playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance again) i will jump between those three online games.

MUA2 for PC: Nice
MUA2 not for PC: Their lost

Hopefully they'll pull a GTAIV on this one: waiting some time after the game was released in consoles before they announce it for the PC.

Maybe Gevth, like assassin's creed, i want it for pc like sw the force unleashed, sw battlefront 3 asn sw kotor 3.

I talked to the Activision people at Comic-Con San Diego over the summer about MUA2 for the PC.  Here's what they said:
It is NOT coming out for PC.

Naturally, I asked why.  Their reply was:
There is not enough market for it.

One more thing to kill Mua modding :(
Will have to get Mua2 for Wii then.

if they not coming out mua2 for pc its their lost. :@

I think we are left to see if they change their mind...me personally MUA is the first game for PC i'm buying and all because this site...i mean here (this will sound corny but..)people...modders...make you able to play as your most favourite character right?,i think that is a nice call for people to want the game..it made me want to buy MUA and now i want to buy XML2 too just because of the mods still if the game is awesome and interesting i might buy it for x-box 360 or less likely wii
:nightcrawler: :dust: :psylocke: :wolverine::hellion: :surge: :cd: :cball: :strange:

Same for me, thx to the modders im playin the game for the xth time with different chars

Let´s hope Activision has an understanding

Greetz
:gambit:

February 21, 2009, 08:49PM #57 Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 08:53PM by Venom
I dont see why they would have any intentions on making a pc version seeing as how well this thread on their forums is going : http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/531/
Maybe everyone from MarvelMods should join up and add their names to the list ?
@Remy , I dont think we have thousands of mods here.

I really doubt you'll see a PC version.  When you build for a console it's much cheaper, because (for example) every Xbox 360 does exactly what every other Xbox 360 does.  But building it for PC means building it for single, dual and quad core processors, AMD/Intel chips, numerous graphics cards, etc.  It's very expensive to build a PC game.

Yeah I guess your right Teancum but it still would be good to actually show them there are people that want one.