PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Unknown on August 02, 2009, 02:05AM
It's fine my friend, just survive while we tell you what's it like.
ok, justs dont tell me the characters n stuff, i want to be surprised X)

Hahahaha! Seriously?

There's a difference between language and vulgar language. Learn it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Ok, I try controller my lenguage, but Chocolate egg is not so vulgar. It´s a normal expression when you like not something.

You just did it again. You don't see anyone else using that kind of language around here.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Again? Only I try explain my opinion about this. I like this site.

Trata de escribir acá de la misma forma en que hablarías en presencia de tu abuelita, y no habrá problema. La expresión "cuida tu lenguaje" se refiere a no decir vulgaridades, garabatos, etc., sin importar lo común que sean.

he's explaining what's going on in spanish (from what i can tell)

I always knew, that this forum is multi-lingual or what :D

People get back on topic, Gevth is explaining to Josel85 how he should behave in this forum. So just get back on topic!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Isn't there a forum that contains how we should behave? So shouldn't we behave like that?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I'd say the Site Rules is a good place to start, specially with the READ HERE FIRST stuff and all.

Back to topic: How trustworthy is this information provided by Phillip in the "Leaked Roster" topic? http://www.examiner.com/x-7946-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m6d10-E3-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-2-promises-War

That site mentions Iceman as a playable character, but so far it's the only one I've seen to do so.

and it got chewed out on the comments for saying iceman

As I have said before the Official website contains all the playable characters. So if Iceman isn't there we won't be playing as Iceman is it hard to find out? And I don't think that Phillip in the "Leaked Roster" topic accutely knows I think his lying to us.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...