PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of course they have, as well as the DLC's will have too.

Quote from: Georged448 on August 03, 2009, 11:24AM
in the gameplay demo, it says:

"Defeat XXX amount of enemies (I cant remember how many) to unlock a new costume for Jean Grey" or something along those lines.. so Jean should have an alternate costume, as should Juggernaut (I saw it for him as well)

By alternate we mean some other person who has similar powers. Alternate in that vidfeo means any costume. We were saying how similar characters won't be an alternate skin for another character. Like in MUA Spider-Woman has many alternate costumes. However one of those alternate costumes is an alternate character who is Julia Carpenter.

ahh sorry :(
I should have read the forum properly XD

but thankyou for clearing that up :)

Quote from: Georged448 on August 03, 2009, 11:24AM
in the gameplay demo, it says:

"Defeat XXX amount of enemies (I cant remember how many) to unlock a new costume for Jean Grey" or something along those lines.. so Jean should have an alternate costume, as should Juggernaut (I saw it for him as well)
300 enemies :)

Thats alot but I'll be using Jean so much that it won't really be a problem.

Well yeah, it's easy to unlock other skins.

So who will the other skins be? Jean Grey would be Phoenix or Marvel Girl (60's) and Juggernaut would be...?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Once again folks, the name of the topic is:

Quote from: Teancum on August 03, 2009, 04:51AM
OFFICIAL News from MUA2 Thread

There's a Jean Grey thread just for those questions.  Let's not clutter up this thread with questions and speculation.

Yeh your right so any new news?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Nope. Besides news that every console will have exclusives.

Oh... yeh!

I thought they "listened to fans"? If they really did then they'd hear screams of despair at the very mention of "console exclusives".
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The Wii is meant to have exclusive levels aswell (Said by NewsLad).

dont know if youve seen this or not but here...
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-09-marvel-ultimate/53733
some of it has been said already, but i thought you might want to see :)

Also, a new chatacter (ms.marvel :) ) is going to be revealed next week!!  :warbird: