PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on August 28, 2009, 11:57AM
I like it, she looks good, but im dissapointed in the custome.  I really wanted New X-Men or something more current. Oh well at least we get a skin weve never had.

Ditto, I was hoping for something a little more classic (like her green one with the short skirt and yellow crown/mask or her Ultimate) not something that's a little bit obscure like this one.  I mean, it's not as obscure as Iron Fist's, but still.

Looks good, I think. Iron Fist's alt is just fine. I mean, it's unique, his other customes are like the same, I think.

August 28, 2009, 12:43PM #992 Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:55PM by marvelfan12345
I love Jean's but another cosutme would have been better. So far my favs are Jean and Thor. I just hate Jean's hair but it looks nice in the model sheet.

You'd love Jean if she was inside out.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

August 28, 2009, 12:59PM #994 Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:01PM by marvelfan12345
My ratings.

Thor - 10
Jean - 10
Hulk - 10
Songbird - 9
Mr. Fantastic - 9
Daredevil - 9
Venom - 7
Human Torch - 7
Iron Fist - 6
Wolverine - 3
Luke Cage - 1

Did I miss anyone?

I was thinking...what if Stan Lee would be a secret character, as his self, with unique powers? I mean, that would be a big joke and everything and I can even imagine it :D His alt skin could be a younger version of his self. He would be totally in the book of game history :D :)

If they ever did that they would probably get hate-mail, death threats and angry mobs.

Yeah, you hate Stan "The Man" that much? I think that would be good, because he is kinda old. He should do this, while he can and I think this would be something no one would forget.

If he really was in the roster, I would say this:

Quote from: BLaw if Stan Lee is in the roster[/quote
Wow. He's cool! It also figures! He is super powerful! He can stop the Marvel Universes with one singel poke on the button! He can tear the Sentry in gazillion pieces!

I wonder who's next.. Storm or so?

I don't hate him. He made some of my fav characters and Marvel owes much to him. I just think joke playables shouldn't be in a game like this due to the serious tone. Also I wouldn't do that but I see others doing it.

If you think of it, it wouldn't be a joke, more of a sign in the Big Book of Video Games, as: Stan "The Man" Lee was here, 2009 September 15. I think it would be cool, and he should do it, while he has the chance.

Seeing as he is an NPC I don't think he is playable. I would like him but only a bonus. Not taking a 24 character slot. He should have been pre-order exclusive instead of Juggs although I am happy to play as Juggs.

I still can't wait to find out, how he will be in. It would be cool as a playable and an NPC. (I think it would be nice as playable, I mean, he is old and if he doesn't have luck, he won't live too long now and they can make MUA games after even 50 years, so if they would do this, then everyone, lets be happy, just this once and if not, then there's no problem).

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1018946p1.html

Spider-Man has his Iron Spider costume and Spider-Woman really is NPC. I just hope she is DLC.