PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thats not true

electro was confirmed as a miniboss

and, lucia von bardas? it just cant be true!

It is.  It's right on the official site's synopsis.  But she hasn't been confirmed as a playable, but a boss, which is why that list is probably BS.  Still, Secret War is the, and I quote "Jumping Off Point".  So I doubt Lucia is the main villain, but rather the story-starting villain.

That list cant be true as Electro and Lucia are villains. Ad Venom and Green Goblin have been confirmed by a new character round up on IGN.

They definitely got that info from Wikipedia, bad translation me thinks!

Jean Grey for MUA2!

Does anyone know like the story line i know its based on the civil war n stuff but wat else?

And the Secret War. Not the Secret Wars with Beyonder and everyone but the one that came I think a bit before Civil War.

so what does sheild have ta do wit any of this

There are four other playable characters there - Hulk, Daredevil, Spider-man and Luke Cage.

Bishop and Cable will probably be NPCs or unlockables. I personally don't like either.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I wouldn't mind Cable but I would rather not have Bishop.

who do u think is stronger bishop or cable?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on April 07, 2009, 03:36PM
I wouldn't mind Cable but I would rather not have Bishop.

the same fore me, i would like Cable, but Bishop is a no for me (unless we get to beat him up a bit)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

There's a new developers blog entry in the official site, it talks a little bit about the balancing of powers, bosses, etc. What called my attention was someone in the comments pointing that in the 2nd picture, you can see a bulky figure wearing red boots behind an enemy:

Any ideas who that might be?

just wanted to say thanks to the people that keep us updated on this MUA stuff, i dont go on that site often so its nice to know i wont be missing something big.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it