PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't wait to play this game (I will buy an XBox 360 in the summer).

Nice trailer. Only thing that worries me is from that trailer is that it seems like 24 characters will include unlockabes.

Well, this was obvious. They will add new characters as DLC, so there will be plenty more, than 24.

Yes, but I thought that there would be 24 characters not including unlockables. Unlockables from characters 25 to 30-36.

Nope. When he says "out of the box" think of it like a box of doughnuts:

You buy a box of doughnuts. In that box there are 10 doughnuts. There are no more and there are no less. To get to the last few doughnuts you have to work your way through the box (unless you cheat and eat them all at once).

It's the same for this. There are 24 characters - some of which you get when you start and others that you get as you progress. There will probably also be cheats so you can start with all of them.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

MUA2 site glitch?

It's Juggernaut's anti-reg profile tab in Italian. It mentions Gambit.

You have to change your language to Italian.

I get that. I assumed that the glitch caused his page to have all the words in Italian instead of english.

oh wow do any others say a different name? Gambit wasnt involved in the Civil War storyline right? but it would be cool to have him as a playable.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on June 23, 2009, 03:27PM
I get that. I assumed that the glitch caused his page to have all the words in Italian instead of english.

Umm... You have to change the language that you view the site in to Italian. The glitch is that it mentions Gambit - not Juggernaut.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on June 23, 2009, 03:28PM
oh wow do any others say a different name? Gambit wasnt involved in the Civil War storyline right? but it would be cool to have him as a playable.

I checked a few and no one else was mentioned.

Here's the Google translation:

QuoteHaving lived in the street, Gambit knows what it means to live on the margins of society. In addition to the fact that the SRA and virtually identical to the entry of mutant and easier to turn Gambit dicide who help him, and not simply do what they are ordered.

The "Atto di Registrazione del mutanti" is the Mutant Registration Act.