PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking that if they made an entry for Gambit he might be playable. And Kalina said her fav character was in and her three favs or Psylocke, Spidey, and Gambit. Everybody assumed Psylocke but it could be Gambit. So there is a big chance he is in.

"Big" might be too small of a word to describe Gambit's chances of being in, all things considered.

Yeah, maybe not big but still. He has a good chance especially due to his popularity and role in Wolverine Origins.

Updated translation -- Edited for readability:

QuoteHaving lived on the street, Gambit knows what it means to live on the edge of society. In addition to the fact that the Superhero Registration Act is virtually identical to Mutant Registration Act it's easier for Gambit to decide who to help, and not simply do what they is ordered.

Even more evidence - the moderators on Hero HQ took the thread down so they're obviously trying to hide it.

Wasn't Ms Marvel found in the code for the old flash page? How would we go about decompiling the new main page?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

thats kind of stupid that they deleted the thread, if its already out just announce the character or say it was a mistake.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

June 24, 2009, 04:16PM #291 Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:20PM by Teancum
On the note of announced characters - Originally I pre-ordered MUA2 for Juggy, but when I realized that he was part of the 24 total characters I felt cheated, so I deleted my pre-order.  I'll end up buying it for PS2 since it's much cheaper, and we may just get lucky and have an older version of Alchemy that runs on the PS2 version.  N-Space isn't well known yet, and I'm guessing to keep up with both the DS and PS2 versions that they're going to just take the next-gen assets and dumb them down to PS2 and DS standards -- at least that's what I'm hoping.

Here's hoping Gambit isn't a console-exclusive, and that they're using the same engine as MUA1 PS2

Wait I though Juggy was an exclusive charcter if you pre-order with him being the 25th.

That's what most peoples thought, too. Apparently Activsion and Raven aren't men and women of their word, really.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on June 24, 2009, 06:50PM
Wait I though Juggy was an exclusive charcter if you pre-order with him being the 25th.

Well, the rumor going around now is that Juggy is only exclusive to the 360/PS3, and that there might be a Wii exclusive.  I doubt it.  It's all forum talk.

This game is getting very confusing and for me it is going downhill.

I was exploring the MUAII site and they said that if you pre-order the game for xbox360 or ps3 you get vip access for MUA2 that comes July 1st and you will get the code to unlock Juggernaut when you recieve the game. I have heard that you get the code with the game, but others say that when the game is released the code is e-mailed to you. I'm pretty sure that he is exclusive like Colossus and Moon Knight for next-gen consoles. Both of those characters were added to the 23 limit roster and they didn't replace anyone. They were still called exclusive though so I'm quite sure Juggy will be a bonus 25th character.

Man, this thing is confusing. Ah well, I just wait for the game and don't think about these things.

Yeah the people of that site also know about the glitch and they assume that at the Comic Con Gambit will be revealed as everybody thinks he is in now.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on June 24, 2009, 09:29PM
I was exploring the MUAII site and they said that if you pre-order the game for xbox360 or ps3 you get vip access for MUA2 that comes July 1st and you will get the code to unlock Juggernaut when you recieve the game. I have heard that you get the code with the game, but others say that when the game is released the code is e-mailed to you. I'm pretty sure that he is exclusive like Colossus and Moon Knight for next-gen consoles. Both of those characters were added to the 23 limit roster and they didn't replace anyone. They were still called exclusive though so I'm quite sure Juggy will be a bonus 25th character.

Maybe, but why are then are there only 24 slots under the characters section of the site and Juggy takes up one of them?