PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 25, 2009, 09:01AM #300 Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:03AM by marvelfan12345
Well another thing being assumed on the site is that they haven't made another one and are using Gambit's slot for Juggernaut at the moment. I'm happy though that there is a chance he will be confirmed at the upcoming comic-con. A lot of people think that two X-Men will be confirmed at the comic-con. Why they think that I don't know, but they do. People originally said Cyke and Jean, but because of Gambit they think he and Jean will be announced.

That's why I figured I'd just stop guessing.  It's getting to confusing and at this point they probably have all but one or two characters completely finished.

Yeah. They probably are pretty much done with all the characters.

I was looking at the forums again and apperantly Extraction Points have been greatly changed. You can now change characters on the fly without having to go to Extraction points and you can save anywhere.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/vanillaspida/?action-view&current=1.png

Ms. Marvel next to Venom
Jean Grey next to Storm
Wasp underneath the Hulk
Gambit and Cyclops next to Luke Cage
Dr. Strange next to Iron Man

Jean is a fan fav, unique character, one of the most popular X-Men, and very well known so she is probably in. She is also one of the most popular females in Marvel

Ms. Marvel had a big role in Civil War, and is one of the most popular females today in Marvel

Wasp is wanted by many, and only she could be in that spot due to her smallness

Gambit is pretty much confirmed and both he and Cyke are well wanted, and popular in Marvel so they are next to each other explaining the giant blob

Dr. Strange is in the huge blob next to Iron Man, because he is unique with magical powers and his cape is what is mostly taking up the room

And how exactly were you able to see that?

Its just my guesses. Lots of people on that site are guessing the same thing but with Strange replaced by Hawkeye. So if everyone is thinking that I'm guessing at least 1-3 of these characters will make it in.

June 30, 2009, 10:06AM #308 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:16AM by Teancum

I had been about to post that. One interesting thing is something I found on the forms. The 3 most wanted characters for MUAII are these.

1. Cyclops
2. Jean Grey
3. Gambit

Gambit has been confirmed so I'm guessing Cyke and Jean will be too. Also too mention that cover is probably a variant as there is another with Thing in Gambit's spot and Thor in Deadpools'.

I'd actually say Emma Frost is the third most wanted.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Actually Emma was the fourth.

As I know, Cyclops has never been a "most wanted" as Jean or Emma. Gambit is a big surprise, at least for me, but well he's cool and has great powers so I think is a great addition.
On the other side, I think that the last female to be confirmed is Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers or Moonstone) since she is one of the biggest characters in Civil War.
Yes Jean has the most extensive topic in MUA II site and Emma won the poll in the main site, but there are no clues, or something that makes me think that both psychics are in.
Emma is my favorite and for me she has more chances to be included than Jean, because her importance and relevance in comis since 5 years ago, but at this point I don't know really, perhaps they are preparing a big surprise at the end, or both girls will be included as a DLC.  :confused:

Damn! I'm still think that there are a lot of useless characters included in this game.  :mad:

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm personally happy with Gambit. As long as it's not that flaming pigeon! :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on June 30, 2009, 03:04PM
I'm personally happy with Gambit. As long as it's not that flaming pigeon! :P

I know, I'm really happy with him too, in fact he's one of the few characters that makes me want to buy this game, the other ones are Songbird, Invisible Woman, Deadpool and Spider Man.
But I'm still want Emma in! :D

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5