PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'd also love it if you could be them individually too.  I hated that I had to buy Dr Doom, Sabretooth, Magneto, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Hulk in order to get Hawkeye and Venom.  Not that those characters are dumb or anything, it's just that it was wasted money to me.

Cool idea. Packs and single characters.

I probably won't get this game - I have a PS2 but I'll get bored with it since I won't be able to get at the source code to modify it like I can with the PC.

Still, I am impressed with all the work that they've put into it... and sad that it won't be for PC but thats an old horse.

For my money, if I wanted a character who hasn't often been a playable character, I'd have to choose Mystique - she's a pretty awesome char to play (power wise) but now that the herostat is mostly filled out *shrug* it doesn't matter.

Well, if the PS2 version uses Alchemy 3.5 or older we can probably port a lot of the game over to MUA1.  If it uses Alchemy 3.2 then we can use the animations/models for XML2 or MUAXbox

Found out the list of most wanted MUAII characters is for X-Men characters although I wouldn't doubt that Jean, Cyke, Emma, and Gambit are the 4 most wanted. Here is the list.]

Cyclops: 448 (Has a voice actor but unknown)
Jean Grey: 375
Gambit: 345 (Possibly confirmed)
Emma Frost: 292
Nightcrawler: 283
Psylocke: 226
Iceman: 218
Rogue: 179
Beast: 156
Angel: 149
Colossus: 144
Shadowcat: 129
Magneto: 108
Polaris: 96
Havok: 90
Dazzler: 50
Jubilee: 44
Quicksilver: 34
Sabretooth: 32
Banshee: 28
Mystique: 28
Scarlet Witch: 28
X-23: 26
Cannonball: 25
Professor X: 24
Sunfire: 20
Warpath: 20
Magma: 17
Pyro: 17
Sunspot: 16

Quote from: Teancum on July 01, 2009, 02:56PM
Well, if the PS2 version uses Alchemy 3.5 or older we can probably port a lot of the game over to MUA1.  If it uses Alchemy 3.2 then we can use the animations/models for XML2 or MUAXbox

then im hoping for 3.2 for us xml2 modders :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: BLaw on July 01, 2009, 11:59AM
They could make themed DLC btw... Like Bruiser Pack, X-Men, Avengers and all that.

im sure they will, thanks to the wonders of xbox live and playstation network, game producers never make complete games anymore. theres always the DLC to grab that extra bit of money from your pocket.

I hope the packs will be X-Men, Avengers, Thunderbolts, and Marvel Women. They make the more sense.

Quote from: Shauny7488 on July 01, 2009, 06:47PM
im sure they will, thanks to the wonders of xbox live and playstation network, game producers never make complete games anymore. theres always the DLC to grab that extra bit of money from your pocket.

Kindof a crappy view on things, don't you think?  I have yet to play a game that didn't feel complete before DLC.  DLC does what it should -- gives consumers replayability while boosting sales for those who don't yet own the game.

It seems the VIP section is up , has anyone thats a VIP checked it out ?

July 08, 2009, 02:08PM #341 Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 02:13PM by marvelfan12345
Newest clue.

1st off - We'll be revealing new characters at SDCC.  Good guesses so far but don't assume you've clinched it. 
First clue is as follows:  This character's powers are heavily involved with their outerwear.

So I'm guessing Cyke, Havok, Guardian, Doctor Strange, Captain Britain, Penance, or even Doom.

So its someone that gets their powers from what they wear? Like Iron Man's armor? I have no guesses so far.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Their powers have something to do with their costume. Some also say Hawkeye, Wasp, Jean Grey, and Henry Pym.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 08, 2009, 02:25PM
Their powers have something to do with their costume. Some also say Hawkeye, Wasp, Jean Grey, and Henry Pym.

lol do people on those forum think every clue leads to Jean? this clue really has nothing to do with her.