PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 08, 2009, 02:32PM
lol do people on those forum think every clue leads to Jean? this clue really has nothing to do with her.

Agree, This is obsessive, why every single clue leads to Jean??, one thing is hoping that maybe she's in, and another thing is believe that every news and clues mean that she is the next to be confirmed. Sorry but that's insane.

The clue is:

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 08, 2009, 02:08PM
First clue is as follows:  This character's powers are heavily involved with their outerwear.

In wich way her powers are heavily involved with whatever she's wearing???
Doesn't matter if she's green, dark or white phoenix, or if she's marvel girl or simply Jean Grey. Her powers are the same, she still is a telepath with telekinetic abilities and the control of the Phoenix force.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 08, 2009, 02:21PM
So its someone that gets their powers from what they wear? Like Iron Man's armor? I have no guesses so far.

Iron man. That's a really good example of the clue. His powers are involved with his armor, without that he's just Tony Stark. But he's already in, so he doesn't count.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I reckon Penance he would have to be in the game seeing as he started the civil war and they need to round out the Thunderbolts team.

I think it's Penance.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Penance seems to be the most likely.

Another character who fits with the clue is Cloak.

Um guys...flame me all you want but please have this list in the back of your mind...

For 360/PS3/Wii/PS2

Gambit
Jean
Penance
Iceman
Ms Marvel
Nick Fury(some sort of special deal)

PS2/WII Only

Psylocke
Blade
Cyclops

This came from someone I know, and He was right when he provided me with info on MUA1 (e.g he told me that Iceman would be playable way before his reaveal)

I'm not going to flame you, but I think it's better to leave all rumors and speculations and other unofficial announcements out of a topic named "Official News from MUA".

Quote from: Gevth on July 09, 2009, 06:34AM
I'm not going to flame you, but I think it's better to leave all rumors and speculations and other unofficial announcements out of a topic named "Official News from MUA".

It is not official and it is not unofficial either... It's inside info but if more think so I ll delete my posts :)

PS2 won't get any exclusives.  Betcha 200 bucks.

Quote from: Teancum on July 09, 2009, 08:25AM
PS2 won't get any exclusives.  Betcha 200 bucks.

He could be wrong, but I see your 200 and raise it by 100 :P

Quote from: Philip on July 09, 2009, 02:41AM
Um guys...flame me all you want but please have this list in the back of your mind...

For 360/PS3/Wii/PS2

Gambit
Jean
Penance
Iceman
Ms Marvel
Nick Fury(some sort of special deal)

PS2/WII Only

Psylocke
Blade
Cyclops

This came from someone I know, and He was right when he provided me with info on MUA1 (e.g he told me that Iceman would be playable way before his reaveal)

I hope you are right (yes because Jean is in) but also because I like Iceman, and Ms. Marvel. If this is true I will get ps2 just so I can play as Cyclops and Psylocke. Why Blade is in I don't know as Elektra would make more sense than him, but oh well.

Blade/Elektra doesn't matter to me.  I hate both those characters.

I like Elektra better. As both were failures in the first game I thought that none with be in, so I'm kinda not believing that part especially as Elektra is more popular.

There are still the PSP exclusives...I was shocked not to see Hawkeye in the roster... Maybe him and elektra are PSP exclusives...who knows...and I made a thread to discuss this, so we dont have to spam the official news :)

It could be Emma she always wears white. ^_^