PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Glad.

Well Jugs ain't the one. Cyc only needs to rely on the visor. Guardian could be it, otherwise.. Warmachine. I believe he was in one of the trailers or so?

But Cyke and War Machine have never changed their codename. Guardian has though.

Cyke was called Slim for a while, but i don't think that counts...

I think it is more for codenames so Shadowcat it would be Ariel  and Sprite but not Kitty as that is not her codename and it never has been.

Cyclops was Eric the Red for a bit.

I suspect the two clues go together as they have specified in the past whether there are two reveals or not. It's most likely to be Penance:

1) A fourth Thunderbolt
2) Very important Civil War character
3) Used to be Speedball
4) His power is directly linked to his costume
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I hope it is not but it is most likely him.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 10, 2009, 08:25AM
But Cyke and War Machine have never changed their codename. Guardian has though.

Rhoades was Iron Man for awhile, so he still fits.

2 new VIP pics have been added, if you are a VIP (unlike me) please could you post these pics :)

Well, that's what I was talking about, REAL proves, no especulation, no fan's ideas, proves people, proves, lol.
So it appears all was right Jeannie is in, and looking at what she's wearing, she will have "Phoenix" powers...
We will have to wait untill they made this "official" if she's in the game or if she will be a DLC.

Well marvelfan12345, you can be really happy with this right? :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

She is in!! Oh yes thank u god!!!

glad your happy!
and personaly, so am i X)

I know because if she was dlc or an exclusive they wouldn't put her on the back so everyone will be lucky enough to play as her. Only want Wanda, Cyke, Psylocke, Ms Marvel, and heck even Emma.  I fear that they won't put anymore X-Men.