PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
sentry doesn't have to wash his outfit either. just saying.

The washing costume thing was for Ms. Marvel.

If it wasn't for the superpowerful clue I would still think we had Punisher. I still have high hopes for Spider-Woman and until she is announced to not be in then I will believe she isn't playable.

I think the last character is Spider-Woman, Cyclops, Iceman, or Punisher. Then the secret character is Dr. Strange, Nova, Scarlet Witch, or Sentry.

If powerful means super strength, so Sentry is my choice.
For Christ's sake, not Iceman again!

By powerful I think they mean cosmic, magical, or omega-level mutant. So that goes why I think Dr. Strange, Nova, Scarlet Witch, or Sentry.

Honestly I don't think Sentry will be in. Many people think Nova is in but I don't see him making it either. I don't see Scarlet Witch also no matter how much I want her yet I think she has some chances. Really I think Dr. Strange.

strange was sitting in antartica for the entire war.  meaning they can't pull the old "resurrection" or "didn't really die" tricks on us

I thought he was with the Secret Avengers and providing them a base which was the Sanctorum?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 27, 2009, 02:59PM
I thought he was with the Secret Avengers and providing them a base which was the Sanctorum?
that was post-civil war(new avengers 6 and 7, i think)

Quote from: wikipedia
The Civil War storyline — involving the introduction of the Superhuman Registration Act — forces a split in the superhero community and Strange, opposed to mandatory registration, leaves the Illuminati and goes into seclusion in the Arctic region until the issue is resolved.
---
When Strange returns from the Arctic he secretly shelters the team the New Avengers, formed after the events of the Civil War, in his residence and assists on several missions.

Not quite to do with the game, but I won second place in the "Draw a Fusion" competition on the MUA2 forums! :D

This was my entry:

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

cool fusion does that mean when ben punches them they will bounce off and hit a wall or making them fall to a cliff

@ Dihan: you are so lol :P Would love to see a cartoon in that style :P :P (I'm not saying it's bad, because I would award that too :P )

That would be an awesome cartoon. I'd just wake up at midnight just to see it.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 27, 2009, 02:46PM
By powerful I think they mean cosmic, magical, or omega-level mutant. So that goes why I think Dr. Strange, Nova, Scarlet Witch, or Sentry.

Just so you know, Iceman's an omega-level mutant too.