PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The thing is that there's no choice at all if you hate both costumes for a single character. In the past games there were four costumes for most characters which means everyone is going to like at least one of the costumes. For example, with Dr Strange I don't like any of his costumes except his Ultimate one. If that one wasn't there then I wouldn't have used him at all.

There's just no choice. If you hate one then you're going to use the other. If you hate both then you're screwed over with something that looks like a turd or just ignore them completely and use something else that at least looks satisfactory.

I personally can count the good, memorable costumes on one hand. That's not good when there are nearly 50 overall.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I thought they will make downloadable skins. I mean, it would be good for everyone.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 11, 2009, 08:57AM
Deadpool's bad, I like Iron Man's and Gambit looks good for me. Deadpool looks like his Ultimate skin without the mask.

Your right about gambit!I would have prefered the ultimatee iron man but this one is cool too,Deadpool would have been cool WITH the mask on tought.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Yeah, I mean, Deadpool's not Deadpool without his mask. It makes him cooler :D

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 11, 2009, 09:05AM
I thought they will make downloadable skins. I mean, it would be good for everyone.

Yeah, if you are able to or want to buy what should have been included anyway.

Gambit looks ugly. He has a HUGE nose. Iron Man looks like a plastic toy and I'm sure Teancum will agree.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on September 11, 2009, 09:10AMGambit looks ugly. He has a HUGE nose. Iron Man looks like a plastic toy and I'm sure Teancum will agree.

Yes on both counts unfortunately.  What more bothers me about Gambit though is his outfit.  It's just to big of a change on the subtle areas.

Iron Man looks too shiny, like he's a giant mascot for his toy line, but that gives me an excuse to post my fave look of ironman

Could be worse though it could have been teen stark from the armored adventures

Gambit looks like an old wizard, something like Very Evil Gandalf... At least from the face.
Ironman looks like an action figure
and Deadpool just looks off.

I don't like the way every single skin so far looks like plastic
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I like Iron Man's alt, i dont care for Deadpool, and i hate Gambit's alt. i know the guy hasnt worn something totally different, but his death skin was only for one storyline and he looks like an idiot.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: ThePhoenix on September 11, 2009, 11:41AM
Gambit looks like an old wizard, something like Very Evil Gandalf... At least from the face.
Ironman looks like an action figure
and Deadpool just looks off.

I don't like the way every single skin so far looks like plastic
Well, I don't like games, which are too life-like. It's just messed up.

Quote from: Scotimus on September 11, 2009, 08:52AMI dont really care what her hair looks like, or that her face "looks old" which I totally dont see. The look works for what they wanted from the game.

You realize you'll be seeing it up close during conversations, right?

Well, I won't be using F4 too much, so I don't have a problem with that :D

Yeah, but that Deadpool is not the best. I don't have problems with Iron Man or Gambit. They look fine for me.