PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

For MUAII there isn't much of a difference for Ps3 and 360

I've heard a strange rumor that you cant start a new game with saved stats after completing it. Can anyone confirm this.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 13, 2009, 11:08AM
Where did you hear that rumor?
It's all over gamefaqs and herohq.
Apparently, the only way to play with your old stats (and unlocked characters and skins) is to carry them into Legendary (hardest difficulty), which is in my opinion a stupid downgrade and an unnecessary limitation to the New Game+ mechanic, if this is true.

Yeh I heard it on hhq

http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/14013/

This better not be the case. The reasons for not wanting to own this game keep stacking up.

I think I'm headed from skeptical-of-changes to flat-out-irritated.  Why did they feel they needed to change everything?

So players get a "new experience"? Just a wild guess...

For some reason I'm glad to have a Wii instead of PS3/360 when I look at this game.

You also can't use cheat codes for the game cause if you do you can't save the game

Quote from: Teancum on September 13, 2009, 01:54PM
I think I'm headed from skeptical-of-changes to flat-out-irritated.  Why did they feel they needed to change everything?

You just need to look at the list of games they've made. It's full of shovelware and ports. They obviously felt that they had to prove themselves and what better way of proving themselves by starting from fresh?

The problem with that is the whole engine Raven had set-up was already good enough; it was tried and tested and even when the next game utilising the engine was released there were enough changes to have new mechanics yet still retaining the accessibility of the past games. There's no need to fix that which wasn't broken.

I wonder if VV actually planned to have eight-ish powers and four-ish costumes per character but found that they had snookered themselves with the costly way they had gone about making the four powers and one costume.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.