Why does Marvel want to change the sex of male characters?

Started by becoming_myself, July 26, 2008, 02:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 26, 2008, 02:01AM Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 02:05AM by becoming_myself
Well I had to put a funny title...jejejeje
It was very funny when I found that Loki resurrected as a woman

But recently I found something more strange(and funny). Mr. Sinister supposedly died when he touched Rogue but later it was revealed that his essence was in a lab(I know this sounds crazy) and he tried to possess Professor Xavier but he failed. This comic ends revealing that the actual host is a woman, so heres comes "MISS SINISTER"

This is the topic jejejeje and I hope that people find it funny

Loki is the god of mischief. And he can shapeshift.

I know but after he came back from Ragnarok he became "she", that's where is the fun, because Thor thought that the woman was Lady Sif and when she said brother he got shocked

I think it all comes about when the writers have suppressed sexual urges, this was how Emma Frost and Lady Mastermind (among others) were created. There are also common themes between female characters, especially villains. These include tight costumes, big breasts and lots of skin.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well if Miss Sinister is one member of the Hellfire Club...you know,the girls don't wear much clothes jejejej

I know, that this isn't belong here, but I'm sick of the idea, that in the Ultimate Dimension, Colossus is homosexual. Yuck!!!!!

Quote from: Juggy on November 06, 2008, 11:49AM
I know, that this isn't belong here, but I'm sick of the idea, that in the Ultimate Dimension, Colossus is homosexual. Yuck!!!!!

yes, that doesnt belong here and some may find it offensive.  So please keep it civil and think before you post.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I know that, but what a weird idea from Marvel. I mean, who think out these ideas?? By the way, I don't know, that who is happy about Loki's and Mister Sinister's sex change, think about it, if every characters sex changes, that would be disgusting. (A female Juggernaut, YUCK!)

Why would it be disgusting?  Personally i think it gives a twist to old and boring characters, seriously Sinister was predictable.  And a female Juggernaut doesn't sound too bad to me :).
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: muafan on November 06, 2008, 11:13AM
how about ms. ultron?

Actually it's Ultron not Ms. Ultron. You mean Ultron version female like this, right.

I'm sure that is the only female Ultron.

Oh, and this is off-topic, but I don't understand why people say "jejejeje".

I think the "jejejeje" is supposed to be a "lol" no?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 07, 2008, 01:05AM
Oh, and this is off-topic, but I don't understand why people say "jejejeje".

In Spanish, I believe that the letter J is pronounced like the English letter H, such as with jalapeƱo peppers sounding like "halapeno".

I also believe that the Japanese use "kekeke" or "fufufu" for onomatopoeic laughter.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.