trailers

Started by Senkaku, August 08, 2008, 11:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, we've seen this before, but it's actually the first time I noticed that the last target in the Latverian "attack", the one after Tokyo, seems to be Wakanda (or at least some other fictional African country).

By the way, you'll see a longer trailer at the official page: http://unleashfusion.marvel.com/

Actually if you look India is to the right of it, so it seems to be a middle eastern country unless it continues traveling after it cuts off.
-------

Dude!

Yep, you're right, I missed a whole piece of middle-eastern land there. Strange thing that part of the clip ends over there, tough.

Strange? More like deliberate. If they announce Wakanda that basically confirms Black Panther.

They don't want to reveal their whole hand now, do they?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

And probably Storm, since she is their queen.

... but they might still be NPCs if that's the case.

Storm was shown in art work fusing her powers with the Human Torch, if I remember correctly.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

That is true. In the last game informer it showed stor mand human torch making a firey tornado. It was a painting though, like the loadd screens just to keep in mind.
-------

Dude!

Oh yes! How can I forget Spidey's electric web bullets!

so storm, wolverine are in. And bishop and cable may be npc or playable? So much for keep x-men out of this game. Who will be the other x-men?? Anyone have any idea, I would not mine cable being in, remove iceman and colossus, maybe a villain?