The Storm Thread

Started by BliZZ, August 11, 2008, 04:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2008, 04:10PM Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:01AM by Teancum

Yes!!!!!!

Haaaaaa!!!

So happy she's back :D:D:D

Thanx so much for the pic :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I also love that now she gets her cape!  It was something I missed from the previous games' skins for her.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Yes,awesome!!

Her outfits didn't really look that good without the capes

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I hope her Wind powers are more refined this time round

Yea but u hav to admit that is a good pic thanks Blizz.
I AM WARMACHINE GOODBYE IRON MAN.HA!HA!HA!

That's an excellent pic! Question is: isn't that her original costume?Because it looks like it. Let's hope that she also has the Fantastic Four one with cape...

Quote from: Wish I Was A Mutant on October 04, 2008, 05:35AM
I hope her Wind powers are more refined this time round

completely agree, they focused to much on lightening in MUA1
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

I hope no one minds, I took the liberty of taking some Storm screenshots from the new trailer :)

I'm really happy she's back.Thank God they put the cape on :D

Those look great! And I like how they have her using a wind power other than just lightning.

She shouldn't just have more wind powers - she should have more weather based powers in general.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hailstones? Flash-freezing? Water-based?

Maybe not flash-freezing, but hail, torrential rain and fog, as well as lightning and wind powers.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yes Dihan, I sooo agree :)

And I didn't really like her Xtreme in MUA -_-