How to save Lilandra???

Started by Luciano, March 09, 2007, 10:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't now how to save lilandra.
Who can help me?
THx to answer.

You have to destroy the console standing next to her. Make sure to use ONLY hi-damage powers and spam the call allies button to make them join in. Repeat until successful :D

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

yep you need to be able to dish out a lot of damage quickly. choose time efficient attacks.

you have to use very powerful powers to destroy the console....you have to use a hell of a lot of damge to destroy the annoying console... the best thing to do is to not waste time by fighting the enemies just destroy the power nodes and when u come to lilandra's room go directly to the console and use all of your high power attacks on it... hope it will be helpful

I've only tried this on the XBOX 360, but put Deadpool on your team. When you get to the computer, use his bombs, and make sure that at least one bomb hits the comp. That one attack should destroy the computer. As I said, I have only tried this move on my 360, so it might not be the same on the PC.

That's a good tip! However, before you reply to a topic, it's good to check the date of the last post ;)

March 2007, oh wow. Thanks for the tip too.

LOCKED!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.