War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If this is for costume passives, then the names and references for the passives in the Talent file (things like xxxx_outfitxx_xx) need to be shortened. I've had this problem a few times with Surge and Hellion.

It's a simple fix, but you [Teancum] probably already know how to fix it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Simple fix

Replace the original talents file in /Marvel: Ultimate Alliance/Data/Talents.

Thanks guys, time to kick some booty with Rhodey  :rockon:

Added a talent fix to v1.1.  Re-download it if you downloaded it yesterday.  No need to start a new game if you had 1.1 installed.

Hey Teancum is it normal for S.P.I.N. Blast to sometimes do no damage whatsoever? I noticed this seems to happen with long range shots mostly(Was wondering if this was tied to the "energy drain" side effect of the attack). As an aside..super job with this mod overall, I'm really enjoying this  :stark:  :warmachine: playthrough.

It's supposed to just drain energy so enemies have less to use their powers with, but at higher levels it should take some life off too.  It's a nice way to de-power a boss if it's leveled up.

First passive of first skin (life or mana after each kill) doesn't work.
As Dihan wrote - the identifier is too long. I shortened it by 2 and it worked.

Did you download this update?

Quote from: Teancum on September 21, 2008, 05:18PM
Simple fix

Replace the original talents file in /Marvel: Ultimate Alliance/Data/Talents.

his flamethrower remained on after use until i reached a loadscreen...not sure what caused it...went away after i loaded another part of the map...not sure if anyone else has seen this bug...the flame doesn't do any damage to anything but its just continuously running...no energy drain during this...i have v1.1...

Quote from: Teancum on September 24, 2008, 05:34AM
Did you download this update?

I think I did, but I can verify it again. Note that all passives but that single one work (bonus to power damage works fine, just not the life after kill one).

man the skins War Machine uses are fantastic,thank you going to test it right now :warmachine:
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

The perfect Warmacine mod thanks to all u guys i wish i could download it if:applause: :bowdown1  :my MUA PC game worked on my computer but stikk THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOD EVER :warmachine:
I AM WARMACHINE GOODBYE IRON MAN.HA!HA!HA!

not sure if anyone else noticed this...the icons for the Gatling gun and accelerator are criss-crossed...

these are almost all from the movie
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::