HULK mod v1.0 for XBOX/PS2

Started by iammingy, September 08, 2008, 10:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 08, 2008, 10:25PM Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:24AM by iammingy
By downloading this mod, you agree that:
1. You will NOT share this mod outside of Marvelmods.com.
2. You will NOT sell this mod for money or any other form of privileges.

>>DOWNLOAD v1.0 HERE<<

Notes for v1.0: :hulk_icon:

The files included in this version (v1.0) are intended for testing on the PC version of MUA only. Please don't start building FBs right away because the incompatible files will crash your game. I will upload a pack of PS2/XBOX-compatible files (icons, mannequin, HUDs, etc) in the next update. Also, sounds are not included in this version. You may expect it to be included in the next update.

This mod uses the character slot 170XX, which means this mod will replace files from the Officical Characters Mod. Please back up your files before installing this mod.

I might also need to recolor some of the effects... Try the mod on the PC version and let me know what you think. :)

Credits: :bowdown1:

Most of the skins and HUDs are based on the MUA-DLC files. Some other files in this mod are taken from the Officical Characters
Mod. A big "thank you" to the person who uploaded the MUA-DLC files and the people who worked on the Officical Characters Mod!!!

Powers:

You only get one skill point every other level.

In rage node: (lasts 30 seconds)
- Each power is succeeded by a "stronger" power.
- Hulk will grow larger and taller.
- Hulk can break crates and boxes by running into them

1. Gamma Punch - Massive punch that cause knockbacks.
-> 2. Thunder Clap - Claps his hands, creating a devastating blast of shockwave in a radius that stuns nearby enemies.

3. Shockwave Stomp - Stomps the ground doing radial damage and sends a shockwave forward.
-> 4. Gamma Quake - Hulk pounds the ground with his fists, sending shockwaves forward.

5. Gamma Charge - Charges forward, tackling an enemy and beating him mercilessly.
-> 6. Gamma Crush - Leaps into the air and comes back down hard doing radial damage.

7. Unleashed Fury - Boosts damage, attack speed, and defense.
-> 8. Incredible Roar - Ferocious scream that frightens opponents for a time, decreasing their defenses.

9. Hulk Smash - Leaps into the air and comes back down doing massive radial damage.

Tip: You can fill up the rage gauge very easily with Shockwave Stomp.

Previews:

I have included 5 skins in this mod.

Savage Hulk:

Grey Hulk:

Joe Fixit:

House of M:

Red:

HUDs:

Very cool. I'll be testing this when I get back from school.

The skins look great, too.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dude, you already know how much you rock, but I'll say it again.  You ROCK!

Anyways, I'll give it a whirl on the PC then get back to you.

September 09, 2008, 12:24PM #3 Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:34PM by iammingy
Are the PS2 icons, HUD, loading screen compatible with the XBOX? Otherwise, I don't have the XBOX files for these.

EDIT: In v1.0, the animations and skins (and the ENGB/XMLB files) are PS2-compatible and XBOX-compatible. I have also finished the DXT3 mannequin. If the PS2 icons/HUDs/loading screen are OK for the XBOX, then there isn't much left to do except the sounds.

Yeah, the Xbox can run all PS2 stuff -- aside from sounds of course.  Aside from modded characters, my assetsfb.wad is all PS2 actually.

Quote from: Teancum on September 09, 2008, 12:38PM
Yeah, the Xbox can run all PS2 stuff -- aside from sounds of course.  Aside from modded characters, my assetsfb.wad is all PS2 actually.

:rofl:

Ok, I will upload the icons, HUDs, and loading screen tonight.

I can't remember with the rage mechanic, but are the icons supposed to change or not?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

You'll probably have issues using any of the /textures/nextgen effects.  They don't exist on PS2/Xbox.

I don't think the effects I used need any 360 textures. You do have to pack the non-shared textures though.

Yep, had to do that with War Machine so I just made a common area for textures.

September 11, 2008, 10:06PM #11 Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:36PM by iammingy
Here are the PS2 files (huds, icons, loading screen, additional textures):

http://www.box.net/shared/af1mbxeh9h

and the mannequin for XBOX only:

http://www.box.net/shared/b9pcte9fss

EDIT: I can't make a PS2 mannequin for any PS2ers to test because 3DS Max can't understand the header of paletted textures. It just won't let me use paletted textures.

Sweet.  I'll start building everything now if that's cool.

Hey, if you don't mind I'd like to to some time warping with Hulk's Xtreme (a la Deadpool's) to try and change it up from Thing's.  I did that with my old school Hulk mod a long time ago and it really added something to it.

This one cool, i'll take the Hud of Savage(Classic).

I'm little confused this mod is for Pc or X-box and PS2? I want to play with that since Iammingy released but I get affraid it was incompatoble with pc.