BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just tried that megaupload link but it's not available! At first, I thought it was due to the Chinese firewall blocking, but a friend tried it from Brazil and still didn't work! Please check whether it's working or not! Thanks a lot!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

It works fine for me.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm just about to go out, so if you can wait for a bit then I will.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

No problem, dude!

I'll wait!

Again, tks!

@ Blaw -- great job on the Capt. Universe skin!  My one critique is that the blue sections look way to black.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/earthspidercosmic3.jpg
http://comicdb.dreamers.com/Captain_Universe.jpg

Hmm, perhaps I could give a blue tint to it, mixed with the black.

I'll release it with a HUD when it's done.

February 17, 2009, 05:53PM #22 Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:18AM by xlehnsherr
Hey Dihan!

No bothers! Curiously, I just got access to the file and downloaded it!

TKS!

Hey Blaw! At first, awesome work on this mod! But I've got one observation! It seems that Scarlet Spider looks too low in the heroes menu, I mean, crouching too much! He almost completely disappears from the screen! No matter what position he is! Is it possible to make him hang like Peter Spider-Man Parker?

Also, I had problem when double jumping to swing in-game! After the second jump, the web comes out alright, but he just stands right there in the air! I started a new game, of course! What could it be?

Thank You

1. Mannequin? It's possible, but I rather recommand you change positions of several characters so scarlet is visible. Blizz made the mannequin, and I don't have the programs 'n tools to make one.

2. Strange, I don't have the swing problem at all. I'll check to see if I will come across this problem.

Quote from: xlehnsherr on February 17, 2009, 05:53PM
Also, I had problem when double jumping to swing in-game! After the second jump, the web comes out alright, but he just stands right there in the air! I started a new game, of course! What could it be?

Thank You

Make sure you start a new game.

As I said before, I did start a new game, using defaut stats.

Ah, I found it.  The animation set 225_scarletspider is missing from the zip file.

February 18, 2009, 06:05PM #28 Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:51PM by xlehnsherr
TKS guys! Is it up already? Anyways, I just tried copying Spidey's original animation set and renaming it to 225_scarletspider and tried a new game using default stats, it worked fine! Is it just it? Anything to be added or removed?

Hey, Teancum, sorry for the harsh tone! didn't mean it at all. Just I was pretty anxious to get this mod to work! Hope you don't mind!

Thats actually the skeletonfile, no its not yet up. I'll do this when I am at home.