Official Hawkeye mod (v1.0)

Started by Dark_Mark, October 19, 2008, 03:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's because the maximum resolution is 256x256 on existing models. 

...Nightcrawler might not use DLC textures, I know that Cyclops and Sabretooth do, however.

Only i know the DLC mannequin would be liked this

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 19, 2008, 03:17AM
Ingame:

Can you pleased give me a hand over here, i'm searching some free 3dmax anywere. & i can't even find it. Do you know were it is Dark_Mark.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 21, 2008, 04:12AM
Only i know the DLC mannequin would be liked this

Can you pleased give me a hand over here, i'm searching some free 3dmax anywere. & i can't even find it. Do you know were it is Dark_Mark.
Why everything for you need to be exactly like the DLC one? If you want everything like dlc by a xbox 360 and a psp and you will have all dlc without any difference.

Buy a Xbox 360 if you want it to look like the Xbox 360.  NO MORE DISCUSSION OF "IT MUST LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE DLC"

please, make cyclops,sabretooth,nightcrawler in xbox360 or wii textures !!!

I already used the 360 textures for cyclops and original sabretooth...

please Dark_Mark,remake skins of cyclops,sabretooth and nightcrawler they're bizarre (square) !!!!

you is the best !!!

Quote from: Teancum on October 21, 2008, 06:07AM
Buy a Xbox 360 if you want it to look like the Xbox 360.  NO MORE DISCUSSION OF "IT MUST LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE DLC"

October 21, 2008, 06:42PM #24 Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:45PM by Power Cosmic
I want to, but i can't. My dad buy PS3, because he said no. I hate it. He is so stupid enough to buy it. I told him the Disc to expensive & i can't even download some contents liked:
DLC Characters(800 MP(XBOX LIVE only))
New Goblin(I don't know how much is it on 2 consoles)
Darth Vader(400 MP(XBOX LIVE only))
Yoda($ 4.99 PSN)

I'm even don't have PSN Card to download them.

Wait. Aren't we talking about the MUA DLC? Not the Soul Calibur or SM3 oneS?

Dark_Mark. Update Hawkeye, to make his arrow same as his skin. I have a list of idea on pkgb file:
17101:hawkeye_arrow1
17102:hawkeye_arrow2(originally you made)
17103:hawkeye_arrow3
17104:hawkeye_arrow4

Just see the Last post of OCBV4.

really great job, Hawkeye fits in so perfectly with the rest of the playables now :-D  I really hope someone comes around on doing a conversion of Black Widow like this

Dark_Mark are'nt you anwsering my question. I said:
Some of the Hawkeye Skins can be useful as a arrow, think is, we can use his skin on hawkeye_arrow. What should we do. Copy 171xx then Paste & rename hawkeye_arrow_1(for Classic). Or use muaskinner, so how much offset of hawkeye_arrow & his skin.