What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fantastic Four are definitely my favorite.  I have The Thing fight up close with the rest using their long range attacks.  Human Torch is definitely one of the most powerful in the game so I can usually take out most groups of bad guys with Johnny before the rest of the team has any time to do an attack.

I am using:

Cap
Hawkeye
Thor
Iron Man

Cap is a solid all round character and the DL Hawkeye is pretty cool once you level him up a bit - he's much better than I thought

May 03, 2007, 05:02AM #17 Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:42PM by jonchang
I'm trying a squad of X-Men consisting of Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Apocalypse, and Gambit

first time I played the game through most of the time I was with: Spidey, Ghostrider, Thing, Wolverine.

Now I will go through it hard mode... the starting team is X-Men plus Spidey:

I'm going to add Punisher soon for sure and I'm looking forward to try other extra mods & skins too  :rockon:

i want to have sabretooth, :wolverine:, :apocalypse:and :venom:,but i cant install :bawling: :bawling:
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I was using Spider-Woman(Agent of Shield!), Nightcrawler, the Thing, and keeping a random slot open for fun.  Storm (punk rock!), the Torch, Colossus and Cyclops have been fitting pretty well with that team.  Oh, and Spidey.  Can't go wrong with the webhead.   Or Ultimate Iron Man, if I've been drinking.

I recently started playing with Symbiote Spidey, Spiderwoman(secret wars), Daredevil(armored), Elektra(assassin) it's alot of fun.  Not a bad team on hard if yer looking for a challenge.

Well, Colossus was knocked down and now I got a great team with leveled powers:

Cyclops (Astonishing)
Spider-Man (Classic)
Punisher (modified on darkmythology's skin)
Wolverine (Classic)

Cyclops and Punisher's ranged attacks are great. Also I base team work on Cyclops command power. Punisher's moves do not consume any power energy at all, well not too much (sniper, hand to hand combat and explosive grenades).

Spider-Man mainly uses his webthrow and webwarrior power also with web bullets.

Wolverine is the best at what he does.

:rockon:

Spidey checking the Bloomberg terminal.

And this is a friend's favourite team.

Again, I may choose nightcrawler soon, and I have to thank for all the great work being done in this site.

Kudos.  :cyclops: :spidergirl: :wolverine: :shehulk:

I only miss Shulkie.

What is so great about Iceman? I think that in the original game, they should have replaced :iceman: with :cyclops:.

Iceman rocks.  If he doesn't have a high-enough level to freeze enemies he at least slows them down.  It makes group fights much easier.

Fair point, :scratchhead: but that isn't quite effective against boss fights.

Iceman does rock!!! Iceman is a great support for the team! I like him in both XML2 and MUA, but I didnt like Blizzard and Deep Freeze... I prefer Ice Pillars from XLM2. :P

Frostbite - adds damage to your brawlers
Freese beam - low damage but freezes normal enemies
Polar Explosion - all enemies in the vicinity of the explosion share the same amount of damage!! It's good on mobs and not bad against bosses, too

OK, I admit. Good support, but XTreme is really bad. I still can't fight a boss alone with Iceman. Just doesn't have the power to battle head on.

You like Ice Shards? I guess Polar Explosion is Drake's best move. And yes, I prefer Iceman in XML2.

May 25, 2007, 07:12AM #28 Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 07:14AM by the master$$$
guys i present you to my DESTROYER team they make there master very proud :king:                                                                      and i'm more then sure that they realy cause some serios damage :naughty:
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Nice team master$$$ does your video card support adv lighting if so options for the game turn it on the lowest setting and those black spots on Sabretooth are gone.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!